i just smoked chewing tobacco! im an idiot

Discussion in 'General' started by rollablunt4me, Apr 27, 2009.

1. well its raining like a mother fucker out here and i dont have a car to go get cigarettes soooooooooooo..

I still live with my parents and my dad chews, i dont want to chew ewwwwwww lol
    so i took a dip of chew, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds to dry it out. Then i rolled it up in some rolling paper.
    I smoked it and it didnt taste to different than a regular cig but it gave me a stronger buzz.
    haha im an idiot

2. You should have just chewed some. I am forced to pack lips it here at school because I can't leave my room past 10pm for a smoke (although I do sometimes ninja my way out). It kinda sucks on your teeth, but it gets the job done.

3. Isn't there like glass in that??? and you smoked it.

well whatever floats your boat i guess.

4. /facepalm

thats all.

5. shouldve just took a lipper...

6. You should have just thrown in a pinch. Its actually not all that bad kinda burns alittle when you first start but you get used to it. Some brands have fiber glass in them but not all.

7. no man, when i was like 13 i used to smoke actual grass from my lawn with my friend DD, it tasted awful but good memories

8. Haha You just reminded me of the times when i was younger. Sneaking down the bottom of my garden with a sheet of paper and smoking dried leaves and grass. Oh to be 10 again.:smoking:

9. Dude me and my friend smoked leaves when we were little too hahaha!

10. haha i think we just hijacked this thread

11. No worse than smoking ABC chew rollups in jail (ABC means "already been chewed")

12. Hahaha:hello:

13. I've attempted to smoke a nutmeg joint once. I think we've all smoked something stupid, but why didn't you just... y'know, drive to the store and get a pack of smokes? Most smokers (myself included) are like the old-time mail carriers... Come rain or shine, sleet or hail, I will get my Kools.