I just saved a dude from being jumped

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 365DaysofGrowin, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Alrite so where should I begin? Firstly, I went outside to smoke a bowl I had packed with some hash:smoke: But before I could hit greens my mom came out to throw away the trash. So she looks out the gate and sees one of our neighbors being followed by three thug looking dudes. She told me that, so I stood up and looked and from what I saw I knew instantly what was gunna happen.
    I saw the three dudes following unusually close to our neighbor. I then saw my neighbor make a left turn, the thugs turned left. My neighbor turned right and went around a circular piece of grass. The thugs did the same. The neighbor then walked down the pathway with the three thugs in tow and turned right. At this time one thug stopped and looked at the two others who were walking, looking down. The two then looked up and saw where they were headed(left on the path, the neighbor turned right) After realizing they steered off the path they turned and walked fast to catch up to my neighbor. That was the point I knew I should do something.
    I ran inside, telling my mom to call the cops while I went out through my front door to cut off my neighbor. I went outside and sure enough the thugs were still right up on him, walking my way. I stepped outside and called my neighbor over and while he was walking towards me I catch a glance of one of the thugs doing a "ahh fuck" movement, kinda like how a guy would act if he got cockblocked. I also saw the other 2 bend down to "tie their shoe" both of them, at the same time? So my neighbor comes to my front door and we tell him "you do know your being followed" and he says "no no, their mad cuz I didn't open the gate its ok" So we kept telling him what was happening but he was shrugging it off. So I watch the thug guys leave and then my neighbor leaves. I made sure he got to his car safe and I called the police and told them what happened. I also no longer feel safe in my nice quiet apartments. So that's it. I just wanted to share this story with GC.

In short, saw a Guy being followed, I'm smart enough to notice the signs of a jumping, saved the dude from being jumped by letting him in my house and walking him home. Be careful in Los Angeles blades...

2. he didnt open the gate????

3. Shit son, glad to hear no one got fucked up or robbed.. Tell your neighbour to be less stupid and more prepared in the future.. Cheers, :smoke:

4. We have a neighbor that brings in gang members and causes a ruckus by yelling and fighting at 4 AM, and its very obvious to tell if someone belongs on our apts cus we all know each other. So no, he didn't open the gate for them.

5. pics or it didnt happen.

6. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Shit son, glad to hear no one got fucked up or robbed.. Tell your neighbour to be less stupid and more prepared in the future.. Cheers, :smoke:[/quote]

Forreal bro. If I wouldn't have done something I'm 99% sure he was gunna get mugged at the least, shot at the worst( 3 weeks ago the same gang shot and killed some people at a park at a carnival not even one street away from my house) And I couldn't believe he wasn't trippin about it. If I knew 3 guys were following me I would have been atleast alittle scared,but this dude was like "no ill be fine, their just being childish"

7. [quote name='"BMoney94"']pics or it didnt happen.[/quote]

Oh God not one you guys. Break 100 posts, then well see if your not just one of those guys that join GC for one night:poke::laughing:

8. Fighting at 4 in the morning !? Fuckin goons nowadays

9. [quote name='"HSO Bandages"']Fighting at 4 in the morning !? Fuckin goons nowadays[/quote]

Yup, that's what unmentionables do. Fighting at 1-4 am, playing the piano all night, yelling like a schizophrenic at 7 in the morning. Drugs and gangsters. Oh ya, did I mention she stole my grandmas laundry?

10. Damn that guy sounds hard as fuk :laughing:

11. Hahaha if you saw him you would take that back! Chunky Russian dude lol. I was thinking cuz he's from Russia he wasn't worrying maybe, they don't have to worry about that stuff in Russia?

12. nah in russia they have to worry about that everday

13. in Russia, they dont worry, they wait.

14. In Soviet Russia...

15. That's really nice of you to do man people like you we need more of in this world .respect ++

16. Sounds to me like you really saved his ass.

17. YAY GO OP! Some body give this guy a golden bong hit :D

18. 3 "thugs" "blacks" Am I wrong?

19. I bet you that russian woulda wasted those 3. We fight til the end, that's why he wasn't worried or he'd be running.. And fuck yea shit like this happens everyday in Russia. But who knows if they had guns waiting for the right moment to shoot so nice move doing the right thing!

20. Brothas were just trying to cop some weed, man.. You blew up their spot