I just remembered... (unamusing story)

Discussion in 'General' started by Johhny Dukesup, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Once whenever I was kid (like 12 or 13) I was at a flea market and this old man had a booth set up outside. I was looking at his knives, (I'm actually well knowledged in knife trading, lmao) and he fucking snapped at me and told me to quit touching it. It would have been okay even, if he would had just been a little nicer with it.

It was nothing special or anything, you could imagine it was at a flea market. So it's not like it was a fucking diamond or anything. So i was like fuck this old guy.

Then my dad came over there and was gonna buy a pair of his sun glasses. But right before he pulled his money out I was like "Dad, don't buy that." Right in front of the old guy.
    So dad was just like "Okay." And put his money away. lol
    Then dad asked why afterwards and I told him that old guy was being a dick to me.

I kinda feel like I was that guys lesson for the day, ya know?

I'm kinda buzzin and it's hard to describe.

But, it's like, I feel like that old guy probably thought about that for a while.

idk

2. Havin flashbacks?

3. Maybe he told you to quit touching them cause you gotta be 18 to buy knives just about everywhere?

Some people don't like going to jail...

4. Technically it's illegal for you to buy them, so I guess he just didn't want any problems...

I got yelled at in blockbuster when I was little because I was going through the game section picking up and looking at all the cases.. what the fuck?

5. He's not going to jail if I look at a knife.

Do you have to be 18 to look at a knife?

I've looked at knifes before.

6. And that's fucked up. You don't even have to be 18 to look at movie cases.

7. Its a liability thing. I worked at a knife store. We werent allowed to show knives to underage kids. Normally I would abuse them. They did deserve it. One kid asked if we sold PSPs. wtf?

8. No, you don't have to be 18 to look at them, but you DO have to be 18 to buy them, so as a guy selling knives he saw you (a 12 year old by themselves with no parents) and figured "i'm not making any money off this kid" so he told you to go away.

9. He was probably just paranoid that someone that could get him in trouble would pass by, or that you'd try to steal it... I don't fucking trust little kids. granted you weren't that little.

10. Thanks guys. You both made a lot of sense.

But, I still gotta think that old guy was just thinkning "Fuck Karma."

Cause even though it may be justified, it definitely wasn't neccessary.

11. Sometimes I honestly feel like some people's goal in life is to make things harder for other people. Almost like they live in a world were reverse-Karma rules apply.