I just realized...

Discussion in 'General' started by pearl75, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 pearl75, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    I haven't visited the General board all day. I think this is the board I frequent the most. I like it because there's always something different to talk about. I've just been so preoccupied by conversations taking place on a couple of other boards, that I haven't gotten around to posting here today until now.

I guess I have to say General is probably my favorite, and most watched board. I keep a close eye on the medical board, the news from around the world board, and the legalization and activism board though.

Are any of you like that? Do you have certain boards you like the most or post on the most? I bet there are a lot of members here who keep close tabs on the grow section. :smoke:

2. Yeah, I mostly stay in General, RLS and Seasoned Tokers. Been digging the Sports section and politics section lately though.

3. It's the Seasoned Toker's section I've been redaing the most today.

4. I tend to go to General and Artist's Corner the most.

General for the same reasons you said. I also sometimes go to Big Picture, or Real Life Stories. But RLS is usually too depressing.

5. I don't know why, but I seldom check the RLS. I don't really know why though. I like the movie and tv sections. I lurk on those boards more than I post on them though. I like movies a lot.

6. am I the only one who uses New Posts???
    unless i am looking for something specific, i dont look at individual forums...