i just realized tomorrow is 4/20...

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDieselChick, Apr 19, 2009.

1. yeah i feel like a bad stoner because i just realized tomorrow is 420. i've had too much going on anyway.. i will be completely dry. and i will still be out from possible pneumonia.

damnit!

please smoke one for me!

plus theres the fact i havent smoked since the end of february :mad:

/rant lol

2. That fucking sucks man, you've gotta know SOMEBODY with some herb so you can at least get a little high on 4/20

3. a bowl of master kush will be smoked for you and for all of my dry blades. Heart goes out to you. I was just able to get my hands on some good dank last night by chance.

4. im not dry but i have an exam from 2 to 4... then running straight to this park where stoners shall gather :smoking:

5. Im gonna have an edible...then smoke some bud prolly
    and chill in venice and go to art class.
    then go home.

6. im in the same position i havnt smoked for about 2 months now:( but i dont have pneumonia sorry about that. next time i get some i will be sure to smoke a big bowl for you to make up for me not having one now:p

7. I, sadly, might also be dry on 420, since my cousin's a deadbeat...

8. I am on probation now and stoped smokin 2 months ago . someone anyone smoke one for me pls . thank you .pls pls pls :smoking:

9. Damnn how could you have missed it? There are 4/20 threads ALL OVER GC. It's ridiculous.

10. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

What the hell guys. Next time I want to see 460 banners all over GC, so stupid fucks like me don't forget TOMORROW IS FRIGGIN 420!!!!!!

See, I won't be able to smoke tomorrow.....

Or, shit guys, pussy or pot? I got a decision to make.