I just knew this was gonna happen!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smoky, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Rats...I think I have a mildew problem....

I have 2 plants from bagseed growing during the day in my sunroom. 1 sativa and 1 indica. It has been dreadfully hot and humid this year, and as I cannot grow in the house, I have been very worried about the heat and humidity (both at about 100)

Both girls have been flowering beautifully, and the sativa is just lovely and smelly (good smelly).

The indica looks good too, and I can't see any sign of mould or mildew, but the flowers smell like a wet washcloth that has been left on the side of the bath tub for a couple of days....yuck!!!!

The indica still needs 4-6 weeks of flowering time. What can I put on her buds to kill the mould/mildew that won't ruin them or make me sick? Looks like the hot/humid spell is over with now, so there shouldn't be a problem in the future as I am fairly far north-temps are dropping nicely overnight now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Peace and Love

2. Do you have a fan on them?....if not you should get one...also some co2 might come in handy during flowering as well.....good air circulation should help with the buds.....Peace out....Sid

3. if u start to lose the plant and are willing to cut it u can put it in a large freezer zip-lock bag with a bunch of orange peels and bury it in the ground in a slightly warm moist climate it will produce a slightly pschidellic mold the will kill other molds by takeing all the oxygen,,,,,,bury it for 4-6 weeks(or maybe its 2),,,but anyways that is what this really old ass pot-head told me