Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just invented a portable hot box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thebluehippo, Nov 16, 2010.

1. so we were blazing and i got a small empty garbage bag. a hollowed out pen, and a ruberband. Then i place the pen in the opening of the bag and rubberband around it to make it secure. And now you have a third lung as i like to call it. its like a sploof but recyclable smoke instead.

2. Recycled smoke, eh?

Nah.

3. I seriously though you were going to suggest putting a bag over your head ha. :p

I used to do stuff like this to save smoke when I was scrimping.

4. Yeah, smoke is not exactly recyclable, man. :p

5. yea or you could get a huge garbage bag and go inside it and actually hot box it

6. Hahaha, near 90% of the THC is absorbed in 2-3 seconds man... you arent really doing much other than hurting your lungs hahahahahhaah. However... if you had a HUGE bag.... and you werent planning on "recycling" the smoke i could see it easily becomming the most smell proof sploof bag object... the only issue is disposing of a huge inflated bag hahahahahhaha

7. Good initiative......Bad Judgment

8. well when you hot box you sit around the smoke and get way higher right? so whats the difference besides that fact that you arent sitting in it

9. after 4-7 seconds theres little to no thc left in reefer smoke, so you'd basically be depriving your brain of oxygen with no reward(the reward being the high), there may be other cannabinoids in the leftover smoke, but i doubt they'd do much cause there probly very minute amounts. not tryna hate either, just lettin' ya know.

Besides, haven't you ever milked a bong and taken a little too long to clear it?(distractions :/ )

Yeah, not the best taste in the world. stale smoke is definitely no bueno, y'kno?

Like i said earlier in my post tho, just givin' yah a little constructive criticism, for all i know i could be way off and you coulda found the optimum way of conserving bud, y'never know.

Anyways, good idea on paper, but in play i don't think it would get very far.

But if its gettin' ya higher and you can tell it is, then all the power to you, i give you permission to call me a tard if it does help..

Just my .05, yeah i figured id throw an extra 3 cents in there for your time.

10. Haha thats sick man. I would so throw up if I were to take a hit of 2 hour old smoke. Just get a gas mask, or if your with another person, get a pool noodle and shotgun the hits to each other to conserve more bud.

11. ive been using it for the past week or so and i usually just inhale the bag after the bowl is done. so i dont really know if i get higher from it since im already blazed, but i love my placebo effect so its alright with me lol

12. me too

13. i invented it first! its called a car! it goes anywhere you want to go.

14. Thats exactly what I thought hahahaha

I thought the thread was going to be about OP putting a garbage bag over his head while smoking for a personal hotbox.

15. I thought they already had these?
    [​IMG]

16. or a gas mask.

17. You don't get higher from hotboxing. You inhale all or most of the THC when you take a hit.

18. This makes me want to get a few friends and hotbox a dumpster.

19. my cosuin put the bag on his head and he started coughing so much he almost rhew up and he never tried it again lol