I just had the craziest trip..

Discussion in 'General' started by sm666, Jan 12, 2008.

1. There was a little bud left in a bowl me and my little bro were smoking, I've had some 20x salvia kicking around I've wanted to try for a while and he agreed to keep and eye on me. I put a small layer of it on the last bit of weed and took a big hit. As I exhaled everything changed.

All of a sudden I didn't know who or what I was, it was like I was a fully aware infant, couldn't talk, couldn't move my arms or body, and not very sure of anything I was seeing. I don't really recall much of the next two mins or so, but I felt like I experienced a whole lifetime in that span(this felt like somebody elses life too because I had no recollection of who I was). As I came back to reality it felt as if I was running down a long tunnel, back to the real world.. like waking from a dream.

After that I was semi-aware of who I was, but would space out as the objects around me became things they were not (I can't describe it, shapes seemed to blend) and everything became bright with swirling color.

Any ways.. not sure what to make of it yet, I had a much weaker salvia dose once, this was entirely different, it was a little frightening being shot back to reality, but humbling at the same time.

2. dude that's insane. my friend has some and ill hopefully get to try it this weekend. :cool: