I just had a near death experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blikembe, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Yesterday morning I was driving home in my brothers 94 camaro with t-tops on the interstate with 6 people in the car, myself incuded, and a semi came into our lane and swiped us off the road. Blew out the glass from the t-top above my head and my door window and we got sent spinning into the ditch at 70 miles per hour. Surprisingly, I'm the only one who got any kind of injury (minor concussion and shards of glass in my mouth). Even though his car is totalled and i have to pay several things off now, I really couldn't care less. I am just completely thankful no one died.

2. Damn,that sounds intense bro.Glad everyone was alright.

3. I was excited to read a NDE when I opened the thread...You almost died but that is not a near death experience.
    I too am glad nobody was seriously injured.

4. nobody died. awesome

5. how did you end up with shards of glass only in your mouth?

6. Yeah dude i mean you almost died and shit and i feel for you and everything but that wasnt a NDE. An NDE is like literally when you flat line and you leave your body and see like a white tunnel and shit.

7. he was probably screaming his tonsils out while glass was exploding all around and into him

8. he was hungry and the concussion left him confused

ps. glad you're not dead bro!