i just had a gun pointed right at me

Discussion in 'General' started by HolyxXCrapp, Jul 17, 2008.

1. by some idiot that slammed on his brakes in the middle of an intersection, so i yelled out my window and passed. he followed me to the liquor store, stood out of his car, stared me dead in the eyes and yelled "what mother fucker??" with a hand cannon pointed between my eyes

idiots in glen burnie that think theyre hard make me sick. and whats worse, i just had a really really shitty 16 hour day so i really didnt give a shit if he shot me in the head at that moment and said "your a fucking idiot driver, thats what". silence...then his lil buddy in the passenger seat yells to get the fuck back in the car and get out of there. instead of a 22, i bought a 40 because of this.

in retrospect...i could have been shot. right in the middle of a parking lot. now that ive had a lil somethin im good and im kinda glad that didnt happen, but as i said, i just didnt give a shit at that moment.

2. Haha wow, intense! Glad you're ok. People like that are annoying; he should end up someone's bitch in prison for even pointing it at you.

Smoke one and enjoy life tonight!

3. man thats crazy im happy you didnt get hurt, by a 40 u mean a 40 cal pistola right?

4. :eek:

5. yeah man, its rough growin up on the hard streets of Maryland. shit gets wild.

thug life!

6. Your name matches this post, and Youra beast.

7. That sucks....totally should of taken down the license plate number and screwed him over in the long run...

8. I've been shot and it hurts...between the eyes is forever. Careful out there man.

9. u gotta think of it this way, and this really really depends on the area your in, you gotta remember, most people do NOT have the balls to pull the trigger, especially in a situation where its just a simple case of road rage.. hell ALOT of people dont even have the balls to pull the trigger in a self defense situation either, the simple fact is alot of people carry handguns just to make their balls look bigger, they think that by carrying it around, if someone starts fucking with them, just the simple sight of them having a strap under their shirt will make them back down

so dont worry dude, i've had plenty of guns pulled on me by black people in the hood while i sat in some shady ass spot waitin for this n***a to take his jolly good fuckin time (like 20-30 minutes... yea, their really "hustlin")to get there even though he lives no further than a 30 second walk away.. i'd always just laugh at the fuckers and drive away casually... luckily i havent had to deal with that bullshit for months

10. i know how it goes man. i told some kid at my school how big of a piece of shit his truck was and he came to my house that night and was sneekin around my front yard. i just happend to glance out my window and see him so i grabed my 30-30 and opend my window. he didnt know i saw him and he called my phone and said "i hope you know that i know where you live." and i replied "and i hope you know that there is a loaded 30-30 aimed at your head." he hung up, left and i havent heard from him since.:hello:

11. nice going :hello: lol

12. *****s is stupid.

If i pull the heater on you main you aient gon be jumpin on a forum to tell about it ya mama's gonna be crying.

13. Ah, the beauty of American gun laws :rolleyes:

14. as if banning them would keep them out of the hands of criminals :rolleyes:

15. Oh, jesus.

16. QFT.:)

17. Perhaps not, but had they not been legal in the first place the availability of guns would be far lower.

EDIT: And I hardly think expressing my opinion on the topic is worthy of -rep.

18. i didnt give you neg rep.

19. god save the queen.

20. Forget that wench.

When I turn 21 I'm going to get my license so my balls can look bigger. Seriously.