I just had a experience

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by RATMEAT, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Tonight i was chillin outside with my 2 friends on my friends patio in Derry, NH, it was about 10:40 pm. I was looking up at the sky because it was a pretty clear night out even for a light polluted sky. Something caught my eye, it was a large xenon(as in car lights) colored light moving across the sky as fast as a commercial airline would move. I said "look its a ufo" to my friends just joking around, one friend looked up the other didn't, i kept looking at it so i said it again "its a ufo dude" in an even more jokingly voice, this time my other friend looked up. We watched it for a little more and my friend said it was a plane. I assumed it was a plane, but i was also thinking it might be a satellite. It seemed way to bright to be a satellite but i thought anything was possible. It didnt blink or have any other lights, it was just a solid white/blue orb going across the sky. I was pretty convinced that it was a plane but we all kept watching it. I was commenting on how i couldnt see stars around the light when it passed in front of other stars, like it was bigger than the light itself, then all of a sudden the big bright light got small and turned to a amber color and dissapeared. All my friends saw this, we went fucking crazy, jumping around the yard "HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT, WHAT THE FUCK", ive never seen anything like that in my life, after just trying to process what i just saw i started thinking, maybe it was a meteor passing through the earths atmosphere, one of my friends said maybe it was some fighter jet that just put on the afterburners, i thought maybe it was a satellite. But we were probably all wrong. Meteors dont go the same speed a commercial airline goes, and they dont last for a 1:30 sec and then burn out. Fighter jets dont glow a bright white color and then glow red and take off at crazy speeds. And satellite don't just go across the sky and get smaller and disappear half way through. We all came to the conclusion that it was a UFO and that we just witnessed something we will probably and hopefully never see again. This was the closest ive ever had to a religious experience and im an atheist. I cant stop thinking about what i just saw. I always figured there was life existing outside our planet because we cant be the only ones. Now i know something that i didn't really want to know, i would rather be ignorant than be paranoid about who or what is controlling my life. It was nice to experience this with 2 other people, if i had seen that by myself i would have been a lot more freaked out, i would have blamed it own my own mind like a was hallucinating a long 1 min 30 sec trip. But we all saw it. Im sitting here with my .40, something i never take out of its safe. Im not really scared of anything cause i dont think that was the first time somthing like that has happened. But id rather have a gun and not need it, than need it and not have one. All i gotta say is i will never be the same.

2. hahaha man this reminds me of when me and my pops saw a couple years back...

we were kickin it outside and my dad sees two"ufo's" they were doin all this crazy shizz like things a normal airplane cant do theyw ere flying madddd fast bro and all of a sudden they combine into 1 and disappear we were like what the fuckkkkk. they were two pretty nice size lights too (bigger than most stars).

oh yeah it was around 9 or 10 pm

3. What controlled your life enough to make you see the UFO? ;) The UFO?

4. lol, i was thinking that. interesting, ive seen a different kind of UFO, white glowing orbs dancing with eachother...crazy. theres been many different kinds of UFO sightings, and aliens are very real. although i can tell you theres no reason to hold a gun to protect yourself from them, they dont fear death, the body is just the vessel. sorry im rambling, now that you saw a UFO, do research. knowledge is power.

5. ive seen this shit im not even lying and i was completely sober... talkin on the phone on my backporch i saw a star that was about the same size but it seemed closer... less blurry. weird thing was it was orangeish. so im chillin lookin at this thing and it starts kind of doing this weird ass vibration stuff.

so im like :eek: and its around midnight but i go in my house and wake up my brother like look at this shit... so he comes outside and we cant find it and im confused, but then like a quarter of the sky away i see it again so im kind of freakin out. it starts moving, no joke. not side to side but pretty obvious to tell towards us even tho its hard to explain. so im takin pictures on my phone and theyre comin out like crap and then it kind of spirals backwards and dissapears.

serious business encounter i doubt it was something man made to hang in the sky than spin backwards until its out of sight. one of those things that makes you question if your insane or not. but i had another witness so i dont think im crazy haha and was def. not trippin.

6. It's likely to be the Air Force. They are many many years ahead of the public's technology. It is probally a craft that would be revealed to us in the near future.

I also saw something with a witness we could not explain, but I was told that the Air Force were working on small crafts capable of hovering in mid-air, exactly what I saw.

7. Dude put the gun away. There is no need for that. Aliens aren't showing themselves anytime soon. And if they were pro-war, they would have already took us out. They're friendly, just keeping eyes on us. Studying us just like we would study another planet.

I've had an experience along the same lines. Me and a friend. Crazy shit, but isn't it cool as shit that you know now? Like.. without a doubt. I mean I seen the shows n shit before hand.. and I knew there was other life out there.. but to actually see a UFO. It's fucking weird man.. feeling you can't explain until after you see it :D It cool as hell though when you do.

Anyways.. my experience went like this:

Me and a friend was on our usual smoke walks late at night. We live in a small town in East Texas (one of top ufo places in country) with 6,000 people. It was around mid September. Cold night, no one out driving. Anyways, my friend seen what he thought was a cell tower er w/e its called with the red blinking light. Turns out it wasn't so he says to me something along the lines of "look its a fucking ufo".. So of course I look, and I see it.. and it has 4 lights.. 2 on top, 2 on sides.. kind of along the lines of saucer shaped. Though it was dark and it was probably a mile away from us. Still plenty close enough so that if it was day, we would be able to see it clearly.. but since it was night I could only see the lights and no body. The top and bottom lights were different colors than sides.. and they were red at first but then went to purplish then green.. and they looked like they went through a color spectrum rather than just going straight from red to purple.. it shifted from one color to another. At first it was still.. then it started to move. Thats when I was just like oh shit! after it moves about 2 inches across the sky (from my eyes) it made a near 180 degree turn back in the opposite direction but more upwards and started moving at a even faster speed. (The entire time there is NO NOISE whatsoever btw.) By the time it does this.. I'm freaking out. Idk how to explain the feeling I got.. but I wasn't ready for what I was seeing.. so I was just like fuck this dude fuckk this im getting the fuck out of here.. and I was already running away but my friend said this might be the only chance I'll ever get to see this.. so I stopped then came back. It went up higher and higher until it disappeared. Oh and my friend said while I was running away it looked like its lights turned on us.. idk if he means like it seen us or like the "shuttle" changed directions. Either way.. this shit wasn't anything I've ever seen before.. and considering the technology it would take to do the speeds and abrupt turns that this thing was doing.. there is no doubt in my mind it was a ufo. I'm a very logical person, and trust me.. first thing I tried to do was rationalize what i was seeing. It was scary, but I'm very glad that I got to see it.

Look up at the sky every now and then and you might be lucky enough to see a ufo one of these days :D

8. How do you know what their fears are?

9. I think we'll only see more and more of them... Someone I know was talking about them rising up out of the ocean... Wouldn't it be strange if UFOs were terrestrial after all? Then again, with like 57 documented species of "alien" beings and a quantum physics perspective of the universe, it is possible that wormholes/superposition could allow civilizations of distant star systems to reach ours.

10. Well said ..I agree

11. Damn, I really want to see a UFO. My mom and a couple friends all claim they've seen UFOs (different occasions). That's some spooky shit, RATMEAT

12. i could tell you. would you believe me? probably not. take my word for it or do your own thing.

EDIT: dont show your fear of them if ever confronted, bow and specifically say that they have no business bothering you and that you will not submit to their demands if any.

13. ^Perhaps someone's done too much acid...

14. nope, never done acid, although hopefully sometime soon :D

15. Good luck. I think you're probly not living reality, but hell, I can't know your experiences. And if you're happy, you can live in whatever world you want to. So okay, I'll bow to them and whatever. :)

16. i just had to bump this :D

im living reality dude, probably not the same reality but its still reality.
    the bowing thing is for showing respect, much like one might do to a newly discovered hostile tribe found in some jungle in a land far far away, lol. the not submitting to them and telling them you want nothing to with them shows them you have free will like them, and are equally powerful. plus its galactic protocol :D

PS:
    yep, comes with being a gemini. gemini is ruled by hermes/mercury and thats essentially the whole point. living in w/e world or reality or culture you please, and as soon as you get bored find another one.

hermetic saying: "the wise one must wander among the worlds."

17. I strongly believe there are UFO's. I was hanging out with my brother, his girl friend, and a buddy while watching stars. We were all looking at this bright light moving across the sky, all thinking it was an airplane. I flipped over on my stomach while they stayed on their backs, still watching the light going across the sky. Then, with out even a sound, everything lit up...Every time I think about it, it just sounds like bullshit....I remember seeing the bright colors of the sand and trees, and even the sky! I froze, having no idea what the hell happened. When everything lit up, everyone who I was with freaked the fuck out! "what the fuck was that?!" "Did you see that!!!". They told me that as they were watching the light, it stopped...bam! it shot off at a 90 degree angle....the best way I can describe the light, is as if a huge bolt of lightning struck right next to us...never forget that one.