I just got the best text message

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JakeNBake, Jul 22, 2008.

1. So I'm sitting downstairs. I smoked a bowl of the best weed I've ever got. I had to go to the ghetto to get it. That was great. Then I get this from one of my friends...

Dude I am hella blazed and my phone was in my pocket and I didn't lock it before In put it in there and after I got home I looked at it and it said I was connected to Madisons(My cousin)home. Is anyone at her house?

Well I know that my their whole family is home right now... I think they know it was him :laughing:

2. that's pretty good, the ol' pocket dial

I think the best text message would be from *insert hot chick you know here* "hey i just picked up a zone of kush and no one will smoke it with me, will you come smoke and insert your penis into my vag?"

3. Nvm Agreed

4. haha..word

5. unfortunately, my name is usually first in someones phone, so I've gotten many calls like that on accident. =\

6. Thats funny.

The worst thing that happened like that is that I called my friend and she was like, "All I heard was a bunch of lighters and coughing. What were you guys doing?"
    Her being my old friend from church.

7. Your name must be Abraham. Maybe Adam or AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8. or arnold. aron?

9. yea....I bet the farm on Aaron.

10. That is a fairly good story. Although, we don't know the result of the call. Did they hear anything incriminating? It's like you have a joke with no punchline.

Also, I came in here thinking that it's really going to be "the best text message" -- like that you won something big, and I was a little let down.

I'm being way too critical, so I'll give you +rep anyways.

11. Turns out my aunt just answered the phone and was really pissed off, I think it was after he smoked. She didn't know who it was hah.

12. my name is most of the time always the first in a contact list so yeah i always get calls like that.

13. The best text message was probably...:

"40$ for a set (7G)" And it was some real nice stuff!

14. good guess +rep

15. haha.

FOR THE WIN!

16. I've got the same name. Quite unfortunate to always be accidentally called.

17. lol owned