I just got robbed!

Discussion in 'General' started by j4cks0ne23, Dec 30, 2008.

1. LONG STORY ~ read if you want.

fuck! so angry right now. here's the story - i get off work ( i work at dick's sporting goods ) at around 7. i get some food at penn station and drive home. i reach my apartment at around 7:30 and everything seems hunky dory. i'm going to eat some food, and get high.

i start to open the door, and i notice that it only goes as far as about an inch. it doesn't open. it's as if something or someone is on the other side blocking me from opening it. at first, i thought, it must be my rooommates, who came back from their winter break and are dicking around with me. but then i hear someone inside.

i have an apartment that has a staircase within the actual room. two bedrooms below, one more bedroom upstairs. whenever someone walks up and down the stairs, it creates a distinctive clink - clank sound. i hear this and realize, SHIT, SOMEONE IS ROBBING ME! because my roommates are chill and realy respect my privacy and don't invade my space. i fucking bulldozer my way through and get it open in like two or three tries, and realize that the fucker barricaded the door with our sofa.

the fucker was gone by the time i entered the room. i run in turn on all the lights, and just yell out, "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" and i grabbed like two knives and started hunting. then i realized that i was scared shitless and just called the cops.

the only thing the guy actually took was my ps3 and my ipod. he could've stolen a lot more, like my laptop was wrapped up and ready go to but i caught him in the act, so he didn't have time to pack it.

the crazy shit is, i live on the third floor of an apartment complex. the mother fucker climped up a drain pipe to my roommates balcony. there's a screen that guards the entire balcony from the outside, like from debris. he rips it completely down and walks right on into my place. there were sliding glass doors on the balcony, i don't think they were locked, so i guess that's my fault. but honestly, can you blame me for neglecting to lock a a sliding glass door that only leads to a balcony on the third floor? seriously, who would've thought some monkey would climb up and do that shit.

when the cops came, i hid my bong and luckily i had no bud on me.

i'm so paranoid right now and vulnerable. i don't want to leave my apt just because i'm afraid that fucker would rob me again...even though that's highly unlikely. i can only imagine it was a "friend" of mine who knew my work schedule, or a neighbor that kept an eye on my place for a while.

2. That fucking sucks... that's such a bad fear of mine to come home to see my house with my fucking Xbox 360, 40 inch LCD, Wii, 22 Inch monitor, and ipod shit like that gone...

hope you get over it man. also hope you find the fucker who did it and kill his ass.

3. Dude...you should have ran after the foo an beat him senseless...friday after next style! Anyways, that sucks man. Consider yourself lucky though, I mean, what if he had a gun and shot you? PS3 and Ipod are easily replaceable, but your health isn't. Besides, now you can buy a xbox 360!

4. I think I've found my next house to hit. Jackpot!

5. Lol come and try... you'll soon be aquanted with my good friend Mr. Glock 19...

120 Main Street
    Danbury, CT 06810

203-797-4614

Call first to make sure no one is home ;]

6. if thats your actual house, smarrrrrtttttttt.

@op; That fucking sucks man. I guess it is sort of your fault but I agree, who the fuck thought a human monkey would rob you? Is your insurance covering the ps3/ipod?

7. Damn, that really sucks. I got robbed three times last winter. All the times everyone was home too. The evil bastards stole my snowboard and ALL my winter coats. I was like, "come on... who the fuck steals coats in the winter in minnesota, that's just cruel." The bitches also took my first bowl. I was sad.

8. How the fuck did that happen when you were home everytime?

9. My dumbass stoner roommates never locked the door. And there was 6 of us living in the house, so there was always people coming and going. never thought twice about hearing the door open at 3 am on a tuesday night. I know it was one of my methhead "friends" that did it.

10. that sucks

but thats why i have a pitt bull. i rarely lock my doors

11. That's such a dick move... I fucking hate robbers and theifs... always trying to take...

12. Glad you weren't dumb enough to post your real number and addres... If that is the truth, then uh oh... We have a cop! Chief Baker of the Danbury police force.

13. dude i know how it feels -- your heart just drops to the floor cause it's basically you feel as if you don't have any privacy any more. a home is your fuckin home and you don't expect shit like that to happen. i felt a part of me was ripped away or something. im sorry that shit had to happen to you :(

14. lol damn my cover's blown... time to make a new account.

15. HOLY SHIT! The fucker climbed up to the third floor balcony!! Fuck man I live on the third floor in an apartment complex and I never lock the doors... Shit, I even gave my roomate a hard time when he locked the balcony doors... I thought he was paranoid about vampires lol

My house was robbed once like 5 years ago or so. We had our house up for sale and the fuckers stole the lock with the key and got in... We didn't realize it until my mom went for her leather jacket and found everything missing.. Cops don't do shit about it either.. They never find em unless the robbers doing sprees around the neighborhood :mad:

I'm going to lock my balcony doors from now on

16. Usually it's always someone you know or a friend of a friend type bullshit. I've never been in that position, luckily, because I'm paranoid as hell and am very cautious. However, I know people who've been robbed and they usually always know the person but can't prove it. And considering it's on the third floor, they knew what they were looking for. This is why I don't let people I don't know in my house. I go to neutral areas to hang out first til I fell I can trust them. I know, i'm a freak but hey, it's worked so far. Most people are shady and untrustworthy and I'm very sorry this happened to you.

17. so if this guy scaled up the side of the building, and you know he was in there while you were beating on the door, how did he get away so fast? did you look below your balcony, because from the sounds of things he should have been laying there coughing up blood

18. Lol back door probably. If he lives in a building there's most likely security doors front and back. Clever little monkey.

19. Thats fucking bullshit, man.

i had the same type of situation last year back in KS. They stole, my ps3, xbox 360, all my games, my wife's perfume, my wife's laptop.

It was just a fucking shitty situation to deal with.

Hopefully you have insurance.

Hang in there.

V.

20. Just use a health pack...