I just got robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Ohio, Dec 28, 2012.

1. #1 420Ohio, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    A week ago my friend calls me up saying that he just got a fat hook and can sell cheap. I call him back after christmas and we worked out $100 for a half a zip. I got a call yesterday saying he was out an about and that he could come meet me. So just for the record he's my friend and i have bought from him before and he seemed pretty legit. So he shows up to the meeting location and hes in a car and im on foot. I go up to the passenger window and weight the bags and he gives me the bags and i give him the money. I get home to roll up a joint and look and smell the "bud" and it's not even bud. I call him up no answer. I call up my other friend and the guy that solded me it picks up his friends phone and says to me you've alex's voicemail leave a message after i hangup. He calls me back later saying he got ripled off by his dealer for $1000a for a zip which is total bullshit. So thats my story im still deciding what to do so what do you think I should do "realisticly".

2. Get on top of his roof somehow and refuse to leave til you get the gwop back

3. Fucking narc... but in all reality 100$ isnt worth making a life long enemy... he will know you snitched. Imo its your fault for buying whatever it was you bought. Who the fuck buys bud without checking it out?

4. The best thing if you don't wanna narc is ruin his rep. If you know anyone else that he sells to, let it be known he fucked you over. You tell the right person and the word will get around that he isnt real and he will lose some business hopefully hurting his pocket.

5. Also this, you shoulda examined the bud first OP..

6. Seriously? Rat on your friend that sold you some bonk smoke? You win some, you loose some.

7. I think u should use this as a learning experience.

Dont give your $$ to anyone till u see the product.

8. fight him with no remorse

9. Giving his name to the police.. are you serious? Illegal drugs. your problem if you get robbed

10. #10 Storm Crow, Dec 28, 2012
    Woo, are you 12 years old? You sound like it! With an attitude like yours, you will get banned very soon! Remember GC Rule #1? (You know, those rules you said you read when you joined?)

Please respect the Grasscity Community and its members. Follow these guidelines simply to keep this site a productive and peaceful community. Failure to abide by these simple guidelines will result in a warning/infraction/ban. Please keep in mind that you have to be at least the age of 18 to be a member of the Grasscity Community.

1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don’t necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning/infraction. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior.

And the rest of them to refresh your memory!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscity-com-forum-guidelines.html

Granny

11. Don't insult granny. She's given more to this community than any other member

12. Granny is a well respected member here.

You, however, will be banned. :wave:

OP, seriously you should check the bud out first. I mean... I'm surprised this is your first time getting robbed.

13. #13 ballinSTI, Dec 28, 2012
    lol have fun in life man youre a complete loser

edit: this is so funny though "its pussy shitheads like you that people like me rob. fucking dumbass snitch piece of shit". well if you dont want someone to snitch dont rob them haha! seriosuly though its gonna be a great day for humanity when you and other people like you get whats coming your way

14. If you saw him weigh it, how did you not notice?

15. yes, you have insulted me through the internet with your intelligent and well thought-out words

16. ^^^BAN^^^

Op you learned your lesson. pop his tires, he will have to spend his hundred on that

17. Well, that didn't take long! 12 whole posts! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Granny

18. #18 Bunny Wailer, Dec 28, 2012
    If you saw him weigh it, how did you not notice? (I'm assuming that you meant weighed)

another thing, are you actually friends, or is he just a drug dealer? "Seemed pretty legit" indicates you didn't know this guy well.

19. Yeah, I dunno about you, but I wouldn't call a dealer I've bought from once or twice a "friend". Not even acquaintance. At that point he/she's nothing more than a new dealer/some stranger I don't know very well.

20. Now you know to check the bud before you buy it. I don't know why you wouldn't, seems like a natural thing to do.