I just got Raped

Discussion in 'General' started by NYYstateofmind, Sep 25, 2009.

1. two $35 overdraft fees from bank of america.

for blunts and applebees. fuuuuck! i just put in a 1200$ check to! now i have 1071$ left of that 1200

2. Bank of america is not the best of banks. Try a credit union instead.

3. nice buy on the blunts dude

4. I feel you man, they did me in too. Fuckin vampires, those over draft fees are ridiculous.

5. #5 M369, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    Did it hurt?

I thought you had actually been raped.

6. i got raped like that with citibank once. its a scam!!

7. dude im glad i wasnt the only one :smoking:

8. i know how you feel man, the banks do rape you. you know what else gets my lazy ass all the time...the ATM fee's...2 bucks here, 3 buck there...this year alone ive wasted over a buck fifty($150) fuckin with ATM's
    makes me want to take all my cash out and stash it in a safe in the crib. seriously thinking about it.

9. Yeah fuck BoA.

I canceled my account with them after they charged me $35 in overdraft fees for going over $0.22. I called them up that day and canceled my account. Zion's Bank is probably no better, but I've never overdrafted with them, so I dunno.

10. At least it was for something good.

11. Yeah I am horrible with money so I get the overdraft fees almost every fuckin paycheck lol!:eek:

12. yeah i was planning on a really depressing thread haha.

but man i hate banks they always fuck with you.. good luck. hope the applebees was worth it!

i already know the blunts were.:smoking:

13. i know right?? made my heart jump for a sec.

14. are there any banks with better overdraft policy?

15. Yea Chase hits me up with that shit all the time. I was negative 12 cents once because i bought Taco bell and miscalculated, so Bam $32 bucks in the hole. I called them and made a fuss though so they refunded it.

Honestly i call my bank almost whenever i get an overdraft fee, i can usually get out of it.

16. Credit Unions are the only way to go, I actually earn interest on my credit card debt.

17. from now on, try buying something and getting money back. 7-11 does it. and almost all major stores do.

i will go to walmart and buy a pack of gum and get 20$ back. 7-11 can give you 5 or 10$ back

18. I have Chase but have heard horror stories from Bank of America. If you try to deposit your check on a Saturday it won't get processed until Monday. Wtf? What kind of shit is that? Find another bank.

P.S. I'm jealous of your monies ahahah.

19. dont be, i have so much money i bought a zune hd so i can play with it and return it. :( i really want one too

20. Well you have more money than me! And buy an iPod instead :p

Where in Florida are you?