Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got my mom to be FINE with me toking by quoting Rick Ross lmao...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vash92, Mar 20, 2012.

1. (btw this JUST happened...)

Well every night (it seems) I have a fight with my mom about my legal use of medical marijuana. Unfortunately she was born in the 50's and refuses to even TRY to be educated on medical marijuana. She is ignorant, and will always be.

Anyways... we were fighting, and I was faded so I was just chill and countering every point she presented. Finally, I decided to quote rapper Rick Ross

"You need to stay in touch with your marijuana"

For whatever reason, she smiled, repeated what I said and laughed... Then told me to go on my way.

Lesson learned: If your parents wont let you smoke, quote Rick Ross.

Now listen to this song
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWoiyfA8ls]Wiz Khalifa - Never Been Part 2 (II) ft. Amber Rose & Rick Ross [Taylor Allderdice] - YouTube[/ame]

2. fucking dope, bro. Nice job. :D

3. awesome, but that song and that whole mixtape blows cock

4. wtf? thats not even an insightful or meaningful quote?? how would that be more eye opening than hours of debate?????

heres a good weed quote by none other than Bob Marley

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."

5. How did that actually work?
    Maybe ill try "hey hey hey smoke weed everyday"

6. Thats just it... It wasent suppose to work but it did.

7. comedy works. im half considering showing my mom pineapple express and telling her after the movie. i mean i told her about like 10% of the shit in the movie today and she was almost crying from just hearing it. and she loves cheech and chong yet she has never smoked before (born in 47).

8. Now, there's a man worth quoting.

9. It's easier when your parents also smoke.

10. True story:

The first time I got my mom to be okay with it, I was going to work one day. I decided to get my beer pong skills out, and on my way out the door, I tossed a nug into an empty cup she had on the counter. Tossed a pack of zags on the counter. Then I did this awkward point and smile thing, then walked out the door.

Something like this:

[​IMG]

I walked in that evening. She just goes

"I understand"
    and never said anything to me again.

Best day ever.

11. Boss.

Can't believe it took this many posts to put that out there.
    Too many people wasting time saying things no one cares about because they can't relate to Rick Ross. People on the internet going down.hill.

12. i should actually use that. my mom loves reggae but i dont think she realizes they smoke herb religiously. my mom doesnt really know anything about weed, good or bad. she grew up in czech and she never even heard of drugs till she moved to germany.

13. i love this story cuz if he wasnt zooted he wouldnt have thought to use that quote.. lol..

14. Yea.....Rick Ross is pretty fucking terrible.

15. #15 trazyfilth, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    @Op Rick Ross is Fake he used to be a Corrections Officer.
    Lawsuit against rapper Rick Ross

On June 18, 2010, Ross sued rapper Rick Ross (real name William L. Roberts) for using his name.[11] Freeway Ricky Ross filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against Ross in a California Federal Court.[11] Jay-Z had been called to testify in the lawsuit, as he was CEO of Def Jam when Ross was signed to the label.[11] The reformed drug kingpin was looking for $10 million in compensation in the lawsuit.[11]

Also, the release of rapper Rick Ross' album, Teflon Don, was threatened to be blocked by Freeway Ricky Ross. A week after the lawsuit was filed, the rapper responded to the charges: "It’s like owning a restaurant, you’re gonna have a few slip and falls. You get lawsuits, you deal with them, and get them out of your way ... sometimes you lose."[12] He then denied rumors that he would change his name to "Ricky Rozay" as a consequence of the lawsuit.

After the lawsuit was dismissed on July 3, 2010,[13] the album Teflon Don was released as scheduled on July 20, 2010. A federal judge ruled that the case should be refiled in California state court because it fell under California state law. Ross refiled the case with the State of California and the federal case is on appeal in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.[14] The federal case was appealed to higher court, state case was filed in 2011 in California.

Since then Freeway Ricky Ross has refiled in Los Angeles Superior court with several publicity rights claims. Depositions have been ongoing. Trial is set for early May 2012. [15] (Real Rick Ross)[​IMG]

Biography

The nickname "Freeway" came from Ross's ownership of several properties along the Los Angeles-area Harbor Freeway as well as the existence of a freeway near his childhood home.[3] During the height of his drug dealing, Ross claims to have sold "$3 million in one day."[4] According to the Oakland Tribune, "In the course of his rise, prosecutors estimate that Ross exported several tons of cocaine to New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and elsewhere, and made more than $600 million in the process."[5]

In 1996, Ross was sentenced to life imprisonment after being convicted of trying to purchase more than 100 kilograms of cocaine from a federal agent. Ross became the subject of controversy later that year when a series of articles by journalist Gary Webb in the San Jose Mercury News brought to light a connection between one of Ross's cocaine sources, Danilo Blandon, and the CIA as part of the Iran-Contra scandal.[6] The decision in Ross's case was brought to a federal court of appeals where his sentence was reduced to 20 years. His sentence has since been reduced further for being a model prisoner and he was moved to a halfway house in California in March 2009, and was released on September 29, 2009.[7]

16. everybody knows, nobody cares ^