I Just Got Me A Corvette

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Drug Man, Jun 3, 2011.

1. What year, fresh and clean man no doubt. Thinking about getting black or purple rims?

2. Nice! GM announced the C7 will come with a 3.0 V8 Turbo with 400+ hp. And they say they will still offer a big block for the traditionalists :D

3. 3.0 v8? As in, not V6?

4. Yup, and if they're smart, variable-geometry turbo/s. Though I had also heard V6?

5. You heard it right, 3L V8, high revving and a turbo to boot.

Nice corvette, looks to be early 2000-ish models

6. Too new for my liking..
    GARBAGE.

7. Disregard what the above poster said, that's a fine piece of wheels man. Enjoy her!

8. Turns out if you push hard enough, you can poke through the back bumper as its flimsey plastic... Still fast though, and if you're happy thats all that matters :smoke:

9. ^if you push hard enough you can poke through anything...

10. Touché good sir touché :cool: that's my one gripe aboutthe newer corevttes... They are beasty as hell though..
    Also, that's what she said.

11. Damn high revving turbo 3L V8? I may actually be interested in a corvette if they come out with that.. Euro fan here

12. Nice c5! my neighbor has a red c5 zo6 that puts down 800's to the wheels. He will put his foot to the floor but granny shift at 4k and it will roast the tires into 4th.

13. if they did the 3L in a midengine then it would be sweet. Otherwise its just a euro-us hybird that i want no paart of. But nice car, how much did you snag it for?

14. Aw shiiieeeeeet, cash money.

15. im jelly, nice ride

16. what do you think is faster that corvette or a 2002 S55 AMG (350 hp V8)

I actually have no idea, probably a stupid question :smoke:

Btw very nice car man :smoke:

17. Hmmm... I read somewhere that the C7s were coming with a 7.0 :confused:

18. Way to dodge the Federalis homie. C'mon, Drug Man, this is how fools get cracked, and then your hustle is fractured.

19. Or he could be a chemist

Or a pharmacist.

Or he has the daily driver, and the toys.