Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got cought..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Get it out of the trash and smoke it. That's my advice.

2. I have great hiding spots for everything, but I'm fucking retarded when it comes to putting shit away when I'm stoned. I would normally leave a lighter or one of those dime bags out like an idiot. But my paranoia has served me better into double (more like quadruple) checking everything.

3. Hey man, I'm sorry you got caught. But you gotta look at it from my perspective. Things could be WAY worse...

You said your mom caught you with bud? I'm sorry to hear that. But at least you have a mom.

My mom died on March 28, 2000. When I was 5. And due to all 7 of my brain surgeries, I don't remember her in the least it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

4. OP is 8 years old..

& did you really just bump a thread that old to tell us your mother died & you've had brain surgery...

5. But the thread is 7 yrs old..so that would make OP 15 by now..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. :lmafoe::lmafoe: i meant thread lmaoo it's 8 years old bro it was posted in 2010 :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yep. I did

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

• Like Like x 1
  8. Who cares? people make mistakes and dont always read the dates. Shit happens

9. My Mom once found a little bottle of model airplane paint labelled "Dope." She freaked and thought I was some sort of full-blown drug-addicted sociopath. Wouldn't listen to me and didn't settle down until Dad explained it to her.

Not that being a full-blown drug-addicted sociopath wasn't that far off target at the time, just sayin'.