Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got cought..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Dec 30, 2010.

1. I knew this day would come. My mom just walked in and showed me "a little bag she found". She showed me it and asked what it was with a panicked look on her face. Then I just told her it was my friends and that I was holding it for him. Then she called me lazy pothead. And threw it away. FUCK.

2. make it up to her...

3. talk to her. if you want to lie say ur freind was guna get in trouble and said hold it for him. if u waant to settle it tell her what you think. my mom knows and she thinks
    its good because im always happy:smoke:

4. Dude, you're an adult. Man up and don't lie to your parents. Tell her it's yours and you're not ashamed of it, it's fine in moderation just like everything else. If she can't accept it, then don't do it in her house. Simple

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 PvtRyan, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2010
    Come forward and tell her its yours.

However, if you are a lazy pot head, STOP BEING A FUCKING LAZY ASS POTHEAD.

You don't deserve weed if you can't handle it and be responsible. If you get good grades (if you're in school) or you do good at work and are a responsible person, bring those points up to her. Tell her if she doesn't want you doing it in her house, you won't, but you'd appreciate if she respects your choice as an adult to use it.

I've never understood children that lie to their parents. I think that just means you feel guilty. Which if you honestly think you should be able to use it, you shouldn't.

Personally, since the first time I've tried it I've been straight with my father. I layed out why I use it, why its okay, and that I respect his authority on the matter living in his household. Always have, since I was 14.

Respect is earned, both ways. If you're truthful to your parents and show them you respect them. They in turn (provided they aren't horrible people), should return the respect back.

Sorry for the rambling, just got a 1/2 of some Afghani Kush and I'm flying high in the sky. :smoke:

6. Same for me PvtRyan. Both my parents know now that I smoke pot now but it took me like 2 years for them to know completely. I can smoke around em now :D. From the start though I thought weed wasn't harmful at all so I was ok with getting caught. Out of respect I tried to hide it.

7. Might as well talk to her about it now that she knows, I doubt the situation will be made any worse.

8. little harsh calling you a lazy pothead wth my parents know i smoke and thay dont care my brother is the only person that calls me a lazy stoner but he is brainwashed by dare just talk to you mom and educate her

9. Dude, Woah. I feel that man. Be straight and with respect man. Don't stand in the way of control. Let control come and truth rape the moment. "Those who criticise this generation forget who raised it". Word

10. ya its best tbh. but i can tell from first hand experience it can make your situation worse

11. dude, dont sweat it man. if your mom was that b****y about it, she would of flipped your case hard f***ing core. Like " WHAT THE F*** YOU LAZY MOTHERF*****" my parents thought i was growing at one point..in the back on my untinted acura! and they caught my baggies and saw me toking! they were just like whatever! haha, my mom has drunkenly asked me for weed and continued to say that back in her day she smoked so much she made bob marley look like a lightweight. hahah! ill hit this bowl and send some good vibes bro!

12. well as long as the weed isnt interfering with a healthy lifesyle there is nothing wrong with it

13. Man up, be honest with her that it was yours. If she is calm enough, explain to her what it does for you and how you think it benefits you. If you don't convince her and she still doesn't want you to have ganj in her house, you don't keep any fucking ganja in her house. Period, the end.

Save up. Move out. Get green. :wave:

14. To be honest, you're lucky enough she didn't flip the hell out.

15. You must be lazy dude. And shes just now realizing why.

16. Those moms know everything some how lol. However, ever since I tried the green sticky icky I told my parents, and they weren't happy and just told me not to smoke it at the house. I showed them my accessories and even let them smell what I stashed it in (a emptied out horseradish jar). They also trust me more now.

I have a friend who's mom asks what hes going to be doing and he tells her "mom im just going to smoke some pot and get some strippers maybe snort some coke and wonder the streets" she laughs cause she knows hes kidding. Except for the pot, cause me and my friends decided its better to just let them know. My parents even told me when and where and how they did pot back in the day. Hopefully in the future when its legal it will turn into a even closer relationship and smoke a blunt or something together lol.

17. Unlike everyone else here who's parents are cool with them smoking pot, mine flipped the hell out when they found out. They went through all of my stuff to make sure I hadn't hidden any pot in it and most of it got thrown away. Then they made me go to drug counseling for a few months and I had to pay for it. So not only were all of my videogames gone, but I was also almost $1,000 poorer. I stopped smoking for a bit and now that I go to a college 500 miles from home, they can't do shit when I smoke.

Considering that your parents don't seem to have freaked out that much, you probably are better off talking to them about it.

18. You just described my future when my parents will find out.

19. just out of curiousity, where were you hiding it?

20. Well it depends on what kind of parents you have , the ones i had would have literally beat the shit out of me if i got caught with weed so i just never got caught. So dunno if the man up and tell them the truth advice is a good way to go 'not knowing anything about your parents' might just wanna get to be 007 about hiding your weed man