Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just got caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexvont12, May 11, 2010.

1. If you read some of my other posts, having been a parent I'm all for following your folks rules when you're under their roof, but seriously, if your dad smokes and you're over 18 (which you are if you're on GC, right?) and he gets pissed at your for smoking, he's a dumbshit hypocrite. Even if he pulls the "it's still a crime if you don't have a medical card" act.

2. He's one of those people who still believe it causes brain damage in younger people. And since he has a medical reason and he's old, brain damage doesn't matter to him. I need to show them the Union...

3. ^^ Yes, Yes you do need to show him the Union. :):smoking:

4. damn man i definitely know where you're comin from. Good luck with everything

5. Alright everyone, I've talked to my mom and she says "I don't support you doing it but I know I Can't stop you..." She thinks it causes mental problems in younger people (just like my dad)... Shes worried about me getting in trouble with it or it being laced and she thinks that its a gateway drug. She thinks I'll become a stoner who just sits around all day and smokes pot.. blah blah blah. She also gave me this choice: "Tell your dad you smoke or I will." Of course I told her I would tell my dad. :D My plan is to show both of them "The Union" and then I'll come out of my marijuana closet. Happened way better than I expected. Maybe my dad will even let me smoke with him.:)

Thanks everyone and more advice on convincing them weed isn't bad would be greatly appreciated.

6. Have a conversation with him about your situation over a bowl and a few blunts, and then proceed to school his ass on the real facts about maryjwanna... :smoking:

7. FTW! haha:bongin::smoking: