i just got beat..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ienjoysmokin, Dec 24, 2009.

1. i got beat. i gave my dealer 80 bux to get me weed. i wait the longest i ever waited before, over a week and a half, textin him callin him, he keeps sayin "i got u don't worry" then finally i realize he just beat me. hes lucky i think logically, im not gonna retaliate, but fuck. merry christmas huh?

2. Why on earth did you give your dealer $80? Did you really think he'd come back with the money? I'll never understand why people do this. I don't care how much I trust the person, I am not giving them ANY CASH until the weed is in the grip of my hand. It sucks but uhm...lesson learned I hope? :eek:

3. yea 1st time i ever done it, usually i dont pay 1st

4. you need to mess with dealers that actually have weed son

and your signature is too big.

hope next year starts out better than this one ended for ya tho ;)

5. I'd just try to make him paranoid if you've given up on getting your bud back.

6. why do people keep doing this?

Dont buy weed from a friends friend. Get your own connections

7. those are called hook ups here and when you get a dealer there connects....
    and you meet the dealers dealers that's the source.

8. all im sayin is that people need to stop going through middlemen.

9. i leaned that the hard way :(, but i fucked him over hard.

10. its a simple rule. you give only when you get. thats it.

11. damn that suck'
    i trust my dealer and doubt he will do something like that actually he just let ME use $125 cuz i needed and and still fronted me some weed

and i let me use money enmourous times

12. get your boys and beat the shit out of him, or tell him to give your shit back to you.

13. o trust me niga, hes gettin his christmas present

14. Dam Im glad my dealer is chill, I dont see how people think they can just walk off with peoples money. The last time that happened here the dealer didnt get anymore buyers and then got his ass beat by a bunch of 15 year olds infront of ralphs while the cops stood their and watched, then let the kids go lmao. I think he had stole thier 200 bucks theyd been savin up for herb or something like that haha.

15. u wana hear somthin fucked up? my boy from mass went out to dinner with his mom on xmas eve and nobody was home.. he gets back to see a rock thru the window and his jar with $200 worth of kush is gone! they only took his weed, nothing else.. what pussys there are in this world

16. i bet ur one of those people that goes into every thread to see if anyones violating any rules and reports them. cool.

the the op, sucks man its happened to me before you just gotta learn ur lesson. hope u have a good xmas

17. Shit, if i still lived in Jersey I'd come with you to drop that New Years Ball on his punk ass....WHY do people be actin so sketch when it comes to BUD....it's fuckin BUD. These small time dealers try and act so hard and shit, rippun people off an shit..fuckin faggots. IT"S WEED this ain't no dope game...

18. Stop being a pussy and beat his ass jesus christ. If this happened to me, i'd be out for blood.