Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got a caterpillar high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Anubis578, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha, I was walking through the woods/park near my dorm, smoking a little green, and when I got back, I noticed this very small caterpillar on my shoe. So I put it on my desk, and then poured a little bit of the really fine shake at the bottom of my baggie near the caterpillar, and put the caterpillar on top of it. He didn't move for a good 5 minutes, then started flipping shit, rolling around and stuff, so I moved him off the weed. Then he started walking away, and then he started standing on his back legs, head held as high as he could, just sitting there, not moving at all, then he moved more, and now he's asleep.

I had a name for him, but I forgot it.

2. #3 Smowpee Doke, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Haha I was getting by buddy's little kitten yesterday. It actually chilled it out a good bit.

Can't discuss getting animals high here. - IGotTheCottons

3. seshire caterpillar?

4. I could not comprehend this story, it's lacking details. It is probable that your post is against the rules. + that story was like 2 huge run-on sentences.

5. 1. you didnt get any bug high. you put him on ground up weed and it probably hurt him and freaked him out. I hate when people think they get things high by blowing smoke in its face. its acting different because you IRRITATED the fuck out of it.

2. Cant post about getting animals high.

6. Я не могу понять, что вы говорите. :wave:

7. #8 Anubis578, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    You're a moron. Just thought I'd let you know.

Whatever man, just keep being a dick.

Name-Calling & Disrespect are not tolerated here. Take that attitude somewhere else. - IGotTheCottons

8. You can't talk about getting little critters high. You obviously didn't read the rules you agreed to when you registered here because you broke some of the big ones in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.