Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got a bong. Now what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rainfall34, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Just purchased a bong. I got a question. Do you prefer using a grinder for a bong or should it be hand picked? Is there anyone who can direct me how to use a bong?

2. #2 Akinnamon94, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    I use a bong 5-6 times a day!

I grind my weed, pack enough in the bowl for a single hit so I can light it all and take it in one hit. You can pack a whole bowl if you'd like.

Put water in (not too much or it will splash up), pack the bowl, put it in, start sucking and then light. Once you have the amount of smoke you'd like in the bong pull up the bowl and it will clear really fast into your lungs.

Be very careful your first time as it may be really big hit and more than you think

• Like Like x 1
  3. You don't know how to use a bong ?
    Place grinded weed in bowl put required amount of water in bong and suck till the top of your head goes flat .

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. And in my experience the more you pack a bowl the stronger a hit is going to be. Start off small or keep the medicine loose in there if you are not used to bongs.

5. Man up fill that bowl up to the brim then grip it and rip it baby. Milk the fuck out of it then pop the bowl and suck her clean.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Try it every way you can think of for your first 1,000 hits, learn from that, and you will be an expert..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Man, I tried that bong and it got me high as fuck. It lasted 2 to 2 and a half hours. I'm trying to convince a family member to try it out (who has smoked weed before). Now the other question is, what are you supposed to do with a bong once you're done with it? Do you just dump all the water out and let it dry?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Welcome to the bong family!

Once I used one for the first time I never looked back. It's been 9+ years and I've only had 4 total bongs, 2 of which I still use today!

9. It really just depends on the kind of hit you want. Grinding it will make your hit a lot shorter and fatter. Hand picking will make the bud burn slower. Personally I always grind it because I like to feel it in my throat. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I tried to smoke from the bong again and smoked about one bowl (or maybe a little bit less than that) and it didn't really get me high. I dunno if it's because I didn't inhale enough smoke to make me cough or if it's because my tolerance is going up.

11. Tolerance really doesn't work like that!

I have smoked for 10 years, smoking a bong 6-8 times a day and my tolerance goes up, but not enough for me to not get high. There is a ceiling for tolerance, and there is no way you're even close to that!

If anything tolerance can be a good thing because it allows you to experience the high more without the chances of over doing it!

If you don't feel as high as you want to, smoke a few more hits from the bong!

12. Thank you. I will keep that in mind. I don't think it could be the weed though 'cause I think it's still good and smells dank.

13. Sorry for double post, but do you think I need to possibly smoke a few more bowls on the bong in order to get high? And if I smoke a few more bowls, will that get me even higher than before or about the same as the last high?

14. Stop over thinking it and just smoke until you feel right.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't pack whole bowls in the bong. What I do is pack 'snaps' which is just putting enough in the bowl to take it all in one hit! I smoke as many of these as I need before I feel right! Usually 5-6 of them is what it takes for me :)

16. ... and don't forget to chug the bong water after the first dozen or so hits.
    a very unique buzz you won't soon forget...!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Very useful advice. I'll look into it.

I would think drinking bong water after smoking would taste nasty. I never heard of this. The water has THC in it?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lmao please don't actually drink the bong water!! You are correct, that would be very nasty!

My dumbass friend in highschool drank a big gulp of it and didn't realize it was actually bong water until someone told him. To be fair, it was poured into a red Solo cup and the kid was drinking lemonade out of a red Solo cup sitting next to it.... but still any normal person would throw up lmao