I just gave a cop a tour of my grow op!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budlover13, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I wish I was, but I had a hard time starting out and didn't actually start my LST until my first week of flower. I actually hadn't done enough research before I started, but I know better now. I started LST on my new set of clones after the 1st week of veg. I HOPE it's more than 1/2 oz, but I'm trying to estimate on the light side so if anything, I'm pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed. I will definitely post a weigh-in after harvest.:eek:

2. Oh yeah! I almost forgot! The "strain" on the relationship pun was totally unintended, but I wish I had thought of it when I first posted.

3. I'm pretty sure that when they say $2-4000 they mean not just the actual street value of the plant(which they probably jack up anyway) but also the damage it incurs to society as well as the work it requires to legally process/deal with it.

correct me if i'm mistaken. :)

4. In order to make busts sound more impressive, the cops have traditionally estimated the value of weed by the joint, or in some cases, the toke. :wave: