i just figured out what earth is

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Budd, Feb 9, 2006.

1. I just figured it out.. WE ARE ALL MACHINES. SOMETHING OUTSIDE OUR WORLD
    DEVELOPED THE BEST MACHINE EVER! ORGANIC LIFE WITH BRAINS THEY COULD
    CONTROL HOWEVER THEY WANT. EARTH IS JUST A FUCKING TEST TUBE GUYS FROM
    SOMETHING ELSE. I'M TELLING YOU. MAYBE THEY'RE EVEN CREATURES LIKE US,
    HAVE YOU EVER HEARD FROM SCIENCE MATERIAL THAT WE CAN ONLY "SEE"
    SOMETHING LIKE 1% OF WHATS ACTUALLY OUT THERE. PROVE ME WRONG I DARE YA!

In the future, please refrain from posting in all caps. Thank you! - IGotTheCottons

2. THe big bang...

evolution...

dinosaurs...

you have been proved wrong. :smoking:

3. i want some of what he's on....

4. Word man...wordd :smoke:

5. MMKAY IS ONE OF THEM!!! Nah, just kiddin :smoke:
    This of this. does a lab mouse know anything else about the world, other than what someone else has decided to show them?

and evolution is just their way "tweaking the bugs out of the system" System? Oh shit, were in the matrix :eek:

6. Ever read Allegory of the Cave? It's kinda like your lab mouse idea.

7. God makes a lot of sense too....

IF you don't have any thought........

everything in life makes a lot of sense... we only have begun to tap into how we came to this earth and to this time.......

in the end logic prevails!

8. quantum mechanics states that.

there was some movie all about this

liforgot the name

but ....-
    states if the brain can't tell the differece between what it sees and what it remembers, then it leads to the question of "what is reality?" reality can stem to the posibility of our own perceptions, meaning we create or attach ourselves to our own realities...of course, its only theory...so it's up to you in what you want to believe.

9. th earth is just here to grow weed on dudemans

10. ahahahaha:hello:

11. Rats don't seak out the anwsers to great questsions. Rats don't try to improve their knowlage. They live to survive where as we live to question and observe. It is diffrent.

12. deep man... deep. :bongin:

13. Yeah man, I like the Allegory of the Cave, and the Allegory of the Metals, it's all interesting stuff.

14. yeah well, the "Hitchhikers Guide..." states that we're all a part of the eternal answer, which sounds alot like you're theory... We are all a part of the equation that makes up the answer 42...

~ Terpsichore

15. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thier Anal Probing Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

16. Hey... some people are into that.

17. No more caps. It hurts my eyes.

Well you never know. We really don't know what is above our dimensions of time and space. We are 3-D creautres, you can't see what is above you. In a sense. Don't listen to me.. your listening to the percs.

18. I just think were life forms growing on a planet, there are many others in different galaxies. Were ahead of some beings(human being ours), and behind others too. What i want to know what space is....it there nothing outside of it? It just is infinite?

19. .. r u into that Denialz? if so, u better pm me :wave:

.. big laugh :D:smoke:

20. What if we were all just exhibits in a human zoo, created by aliens for their own amusement. If it's true, they're certainly getting their money's worth ...