Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just died and went to menthol heaven,

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali Ounces, May 31, 2008.

1. So i ride my bike to the corner store, my boy is on his way with an eighth. .

when i see this cigar box taped under the glass where the lotto tickets are,

and its green?!?

i really feel like they made these just for me. .

i give you, for those who dont already know. . .

THE MENTHOL SWISHER!!!!

bout to twist up a blunt ill let you know how they taste, and if its anything like it smells its gonna be like smoking some mojitos or w/e

[​IMG]

2. ahh man, that looks bomb as fuck

3. whoa, you gotta post asap on how it smokes...

here's something offsubject, but damn lately it seems that every blunt I buy, when I split it the outer layers always fall the fuck off...and they are a bitch to get back on and stay on:mad::mad::mad: :smoking:

4. try leaving it wrapped up, and place it over a mug of water. .

microwave for twenty second intervals until enough water evaporates thus making the wrap fresh as new

5. Menthol = flavoring sprayed on to fiberglass strands mixed in with your tobacco product.

Dont smoke Kools kids

but besides that fact, great find! I never knew they would do such a thing

6. only one store down here has those. they dont sound that good to me.

7. it was pretty good, you really cant taste the menthol that well.
    its more of just a smoother smoke really, not anything intense like the icy mint optimos.

ima keep buying em as long as they stock them fresh, fuckin sick of grape blunts ive been smokin so many.

8. They also have Icy Mint Optimos. Very tasty, same kind of effect. It is very smooth, almost like smokin a port.

Only fuck wit the Optimos, Swishas & Backwoods

what you know bout the 20 skins for $6.49!!!!

9. I rolled with one of those about 2 weeks ago,
    It tasted just wonderful, not like menthol cigs but just like mints

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

10. sick, i've always been a menthol fan

11. OH TRY EM STRAWBERRY BLUNTS

12. I got my hands on those about a month ago and I was not a fan. When I got tired of the grapes I started smoking regular ones again. But now I am all about the games.

13. Yeah same here I remember trying these like a month or 2 ago. They tasted alright and were SMOOTH as hell but I didn't like them, original swisher always.

14. It's all bout Peach Optimos.

15. i just got a pack of those and there not that good. but they were the freashest pack i have got in forever. lol

16. og swisher or flavored...not menthol though

17. i haven't tried these but i have recently started mixing 1/4 menthol tobaco to 3/4 green. gets me blazed and the cooling effect of the menthol mixed w/ the weed is phat as hell.

18. the menthol swisher actually isnt half bad.

the tobacco is good, better than most of the cheapie blunt wraps.

if you can find a nice fresh pack, i recommend everyone try em at least once

19. awww man i love backwoods its one of the few cigars ill smoke w/ out bud in it
    cant beat a honey berry backwood i love CAO's and Acids too but they cost too much

20. or some rum man, that way youd really have a mojito :p