Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just consumed a gram of hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mt2e, Jul 8, 2010.

1. I put a ball the size of a standard kids marble in the center of a corn muffin and baked it for 20 mins at 325, I wonder how high I'm gonna get......I better start front-loading some keif topped bowls and a blunt.....good times.

2. Wouldn't you have killed the THC at that temperature for that long?

3. I doubt the THC properly bonded to the fat cells if you left it as a ball in the center. And that temperature probably vaporized some of your precious cannabinoids.

4. Nah. Not in something like a muffin.

If anything, I'd have cooked it in some oil, made sure it was properly de-carbed. If your hash isn't already. . .

5. its hash it doesnt matter

6. ^^^ it would vape them into the muffin but, you should have used has oil....shits the best for quick edibles

7. Man...next time you've got hash, do a couple knifers. You feel like you're a crackhead while you're doing it, but the single highest moment of my life was achieved via hash knifers.

8. OFFICIAL OUTCOME: Was such a body high! it was foggy and cloudy very intoxicating.

I only smoked 1 joint the whole night and that was just cause somebody else wanted to smoke.

It felt like THC was in every nook and cranny in my body. You know how a head high is kinda like an injection of THC to the brain, well the body high was so intense it was like the THC was being dumped via a bucket onto my brain.

good times :p.......basically put a glob of hash in a baked good before baking works perfectly :p

btw knifers will only work with the oil, this was compressed keif..........

9. You can knife hit it just fine..

10. ahah weeeet sounds crazy

11. what is a knifer?

12. a knife hit, you head up a knife untill its red hot, most likely using a stove, or campfire, then you get something like a funnel, or a cut in half milk gallon, and you put your mouth on the not wide open funnel and, the small end... and place the wide opening over said hot knive/knives then, pinch the kief/bud/hash inbetween the knives and inhale.... it FUCKS you up, OR go buy an oil bell for a bong, you can drop bud or kief on those and it burns it...just not as epic as oil

13. ^ knife hits.

You should of just chewed up the hash ball like a rolled up froot by the foot and ate it like that. With that much THC you dont need to pre-activate the chemical, Your body will absorb it just fine.

14. HAHAHHHA im just imagining someone popping a HUGE ball of hash in their mouth and sticking in it the side of their cheek like ed edd and eddy with jawbreakers

15. Actually you do, before you heat it the main chemical is THCA. You must heat the THCA to above 106 deg Celsius to make the THCA turn into orally active THC in a process called DECARBOXYLATION.

16. I kinda want to do it now... It might be worth it, Just let my gums and saliva slowly absorb the THC.

17. Trust me, Go get 3g's of kief and eat it raw. Tell me you dont get fucked up. Ill wait.

18. we already had the arguement yesterday in like a 5 page thread whether eating without heating works, which it does, but its pointless compared to eating decarboxylated/heated weed or just smoking it up lol

19. Correct, the THCA breaks down into THC over time as well.

20. Why the hell would you even do this? Its just a waste.