i just came up with the best thing for poor smokers since ramen noodles

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bitchesandbongs, May 16, 2012.

1. i was just really high and was thinking shit i dont have no more weed and then was like shit i dont have any keif and then i was like shit nothings in my grinder and then i thought what about like in my grinder? like if your grinder has a screen you basically miniture hot knife without knifes and shit.
    ok imgonna try to put this into a logical order so if i make a lot of mistakes dont go bitching at me about it cuz ill burn your house down and then rape your grandmaw.
    1.open grinder
    2. take it apart
    3. pick up the part with the screen (if yours has two screens i dont care about you figure it out yourself)
    4. get a straw (or take the tube off a pen)
    5. use it like a straw and like put it in you mouth so you can breath in it
    6. put the lighter underneath the screen and put the end of the straw thats not in your mouth hovering about half and inch to an inch above the screen
    7.inhale through the straw to suck up the smoke into your lungs
    8.be high and send me weed (and the rocks... i do love the rocks......)

2. Why not just scrape the screen out than drop it all onto a really really really hot piece of metal, than use a funnel to inhale it all? I dunno bout you but any grinder i had either didnt have a screen, or the screen would have burned and killed me with the smoke it made when it burnt lol.

Either that or if you always find yourself in the "IM OUT OF FUCKIN WEED" situation just everytime you grind weed take a pinch, put it in a baggie and train yourself to hide it somewhere when you are stoned. WOrks like a charm for me =D Everytime im around friends their breakin up or grindin weed I always take their stems and weed droppings they seem to just blow onto the floor, put it in a baggie, when the time comes i have no weed i always got a pretty decent sized stash...for personal use of course, all that time takin bits of weed lol its mine ALL MINE

3. OR you could just stick the pieces of your grinder in some isopropyl and shake it around for 30 seconds, pour the iso onto a plate, let it dry, and smoke some QWISO. :p

4. UHMMM after i made my first post i got an Internal server error, refreshed, and it re-posted the post lol, so this post is exempt from any spam rules =D

I just edited it out xD