i just bought weed from a dog?!??!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2FootBong, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Amen, bruddah. Trust is essential nowadays.

2. So you were like.. waiting right outside of his house? I don't get it. He has time to pick meat out of a bone and shove a bag of dope in there? but he can't go outside for 2 minutes to make an exchange?

I didn't lol or find this very interesting..

3. Shutup loser.

To OP, nice, your dealer is one smart dude :)

4. too fucking awesome man, this is what makes weed smokers the coolest people in the universe

5. you suck

6. Nah I agree with him, it seems really unlikely. Plus he would have to have an unusually trustful dealer. 100% of dealers around here wouldn't do that.

7. One of the best deals gone good storys ive ever heard.

8. You must know some douchebag dealers.

9. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']This is cleaver. But you could always run with the weed.[/quote]

Why would you do this to a homie who trusts you'll pay. 60 isn't better than a friend or a good dealer.

10. that's pretty cool, i wonder how he managed to do that. what kind of dog was it?

i fucken love dogs. my dog at my parents' loves to be in the room when I'm hotboxing. she just lays/sits next to me as if she wants to get high too haha

11. Coolest story ever haha

12. :)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

13. to the haters saying its unlikely he scraped the meat out of the bone: I have like 5 of these bones laying around my house that are empty cause my dog likes chewing on them even when they are done lol

14. Lol....for my luck if i tried that, the dog would take off running with the weed and when a dog catcher finds him and his name tag with the bone, thad be my luck LOL!

15. I want a Monkey like in hangover 2 to sell bags for me lol

16. thumbs up if royksopp sent you here

17. that dealer may be on to something there...

18. do you know his dealer personally? for all you know, it could be his best mate he has known his whole life... just saying

19. Well so I just bought weed from my wall, it was pretty cheap too.

20. FUK that monkey. A DANK DELIEVERY DOG is wayyyygyy better.