I just bought cal mag + , I don't have a ppm meter! How many ml per gallon do I add..

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Anonymous710, May 22, 2021.

1. #1 Anonymous710, May 22, 2021
    Last edited: May 22, 2021
    I'm using 3.5 gallon dwc, ph perfect micro, gro, and bloom... Mars ts1000 and hydrogaurd... I'm having calcium deficiencies due to my using ROwater which I've just now realized.... how much cal mag do I use every water change?

2. 1.5 mL per gallon during veg
    2.0 - 2.5 mL per gallon during flower
    I used 2 last time.

3. OK great! Thank you!

4. Dude you can't grow hydro without a PPM and PH meter.
    No guess work in hydro like dirt. U need to order one. Amazon 10 bucks

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I've got a ph meter, I keep having other issues ie, hard water... OK need an RO system, then root rot OK need hydro guard now calcium deficiency due to usage of said RO, got cal mag... I'm learning and growing at the same time here and hydro is way f'n easier than dirt for me at least...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Get a chiller for the water res, and add some myco to the res. The pump will push the chilled treated water to all the buckets. After I did that, I've never had root rot again.
    Oh and keep the water level in the buckets 2 inches below the net pot, we want the top of the stem and hydroton to stay dry.
    And yeah dirt is to much guess work.
    Oh GH 3 part has a micro made for hard water, I like GH 3 part, but now use master blend combo way cheaper

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1