I just bought a globe vaporizer..help!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kichara, Oct 16, 2010.

1. I just bought a globe vaporizer. It came with a plastic hose with a small mouthpiece on it that you couldn't suck through until you took the mouth piece off then even though i was getting a lot of vapor i wasn't getting high and since I use mine for pain I really needed to. So i rolled the rest and got high like I always do, so it wasn't the weed. Yet all the reviews say I should be getting higher easier. Help! :(What am I doing wrong?

2. Are you talking about the $30 vape on ebay? If so its pretty shitty and you shouldn't expect much from it. If you are using it to relieve pain then I would think about investing in a quality vape such as da buddha.

3. What did you do wrong?

YOU DID NOT DO YOUR RESEARCH! :mad:

Its very important that you do a lot of research and DO NOT cheap out on a vape or you may get something that is unsafe to use! check out fuckcombustion.com

4. BECAUSE ITS A POS. Get it??

Its not even a decent one.

The Volcano is not THE BEST or anything its just the most expensive and you can get a GREAT vaporizer for less then half of what the Volcano costs.

Go to fuckcombustion already and start doing your research!! There is no other way to make sure that you buy a safe, legitimate unit.

5. hmmm i am not sure!

6. POS? I'm not sure what that means, but thanks for the info.

7. POS = Piece of Shit. Looks like they charged you double the price just because it has a design. Don't expect anything from the vape. You are probably inhaling metals and other harmful stuff.