I just bought a $20 scratch ticket

Discussion in 'General' started by trev, Aug 10, 2006.

1. I went to the store to get bread and bugles so I could have peanut butter and banana sandwich with bugles because I so fucking love peanut butter and banana sandwiches with bugles.

Anyway I went to the cash to pay and this ticket caught my eye called "Quest for Gold" it was a sratch ticket. So I said I'll take one of those and the it caught my eye that it was $20 but in my mind i said fuck it lets go for it cause it goes to support Ontario amatuer atheletes and I used to be one that got some funding.

Anyway I'm gonna go kill it now, wish me luck hahaha

2. gl man.

let us know if you win.

3. im guessing you either didnt win anything and are too pissed off to post

or you won a million and are cashing it right now

4. LOL this guy is funny, why would anyone spend that much on a ticket

5. ok im not even stoned but did you just insult yourself?

6. did he not just question himself by saying who would spend that much on a ticket??

im pretty sure its the same dude hah

maybe my mind just cant comprehend what the hell is going on hah ......it was a long night

7. oh man, now I'm just confused as hell. Thanks alot trev, lol. :confused: :confused_2: :bolt: :bongin: :laughing:

8. what funny is its not even really an important subject, yet it has me so confused lol

so did ya win?

9. hah I'm confused lol

10. Best part of the thread IMO. :D

11. i dont understand lol

12. this guy is a mrbubbles jr

13. one of the dudes in my town bough a three dollar ticket and won 10,000... lucky shit.

14. I bet the prize on a 20 buck scratch off has to be pretty sweet.

15. i would have bought a 20 bag, its win win baby

16. amazingly its the most informative :confused:

17. i would have bought a 20 bag, its win win baby

^ oh yah.... he's got the right idea! lol, somebody had to say it.

18. someone already did.

something about this thread thats fucking with peopled heads because reading the posts is incredibly random and repeating.