I just ate a peanut butter and cheese sandwich

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DryMouthHacker, May 6, 2011.

1. please guys i swear on my life you all need to try this. make a nice grilled cheese sandwhich then add a goood ass layer of chocolate sauce. its soooo fucking dank, its the only way i eat my grilled cheeses

2. one time i was smoking with a friend and we wanted peanut butter and jelly, but i was out of jelly so we made peanut butter and whipped cream. it was fucking fantastic

3. I am no longer hungry. Which is good because we have nothing to eat in my house anyways.

4. PB with grapes sandwich.

Sausage biscuit with grape jam.

yes.

5. Garlic dill pickle and mayonaise sandwich, don't knock it till you try it.

6. #27 Tha Come Up, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahhh!!

7. American...its all I had, but I would be open to other kinds...and I didn't have it grilled, but it would be an interesting thing to try

8. i might make a peanut butter and lettuce sandwich.

9. fuckin love peanut butter. check the username ;)

10. I have eaten up to a half a jar of PB in one sitting when I was high. Give me a spoon and a jar of peanut butter and I'll do work

11. #32 -ir-mokalotapot, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    eat a peanut butter sandwich while eating an apple simultaniously its great

12. i've been camping all week, and all i have left is peanut butter and cheese

im so ready to eat this but first im gonna shit, cause there's no way it's happening after that

13. Well I would have gone the route of Grilled Cheese with pepper, or a pb&j but peanut butter and cheese is fine to...I guess :confused::smoke:

14. Ok so once i had munchies so i dipp downstairs and looked for the most delicious things i could make and i didnt want ramen agian so i looked anf found sqeazable pizza sauce mozzarella cheese and a dough you had to make your self but i was way to lazy so instead i sliced a hot dog long ways and squeezd the sauce and threw the cheese one put that bitch in the microwave and tried it was amazing i made two more ran back up stairs with a coke and watched a movie :)

15. I've had them before, They are good.
    They only other person I know that likes them, is a sick twisted fuck.

Think there's a connection?

16. i co-sign on the PB addiction...

ive mixed some strange things with pb...not exactly between bread tho..

another thing i found interesting involved scrambled eggs...toasted bread...grilled/fried salami and cheese...hot sauce optional.

all i did was scramble some eggs and throw some salami in the pan with it...cook the eggs (obviously salami is precooked but it tastes good cooking in the pan with the eggs) toasted some bread...melted some cheese...put it all together and had a tongue-gasm...

of course...while i was high ;)

never tried sober but i imagine it would still be super good

17. peanut butter bacon banana and mozzarella chesse... all grilled on some bread.

omg. :yummy:

18. #39 SplitGenetics, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I swere u post this in many threads lol. I wanna try it so bad, about to today.. :)

19. A friend of mine was really drunk and stoned and had nothing to eat in his entire house other than bread and condiments. He has a history of severe drunk driving but luckily on this occasion he couldn't find his keys. So what did he do? He made himself a ketchup sandwich while laughing at all of us because he said, ''you didn't have any munchies but you have the munchies''. I think we had the last laugh though, he ate a ketchup sandwich.