i just at 14 edibles

Discussion in 'General' started by GreezyJeezy, May 1, 2016.

1. Oh I'm just retarded when it comes to edibles and have no experience.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

2. you seem like something in your life is bugging you, you should make peace with it so you won't need to feel the need to be so hostile toward others.

3. Hahahaha buckle up kid

Big brother is watching

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jeez if that seemed hostile then you've led a sheltered life!

5. it is not what he said but it is how he said it, he used the word retarded when he should of left that out, he is angry and trying to get me to respond in a angry way so i end up getting banned, but i am smarter and bigger then him so i will not stoop to his level

6. How did a thread about a THC overdose end up in a flame war?

7. no idea man, i did my best to settle it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I take ~700mg sometimes and its fine. But I have a huge tolerance (~300lb guy, smoke/eat 1.5g-7g a day, depending)

9. The magic of the internet, a flame war is always just out of sight, waiting for the opportune moment to pounce, much like Tony Abbot with onions, or David Cameron with pigs, or even Dick Cheney with war profiteering

• Like Like x 2
  10. THat's where I ended up in the early afternoon. I had big plans for the day, but I ended up being paranoid and alone in my room. I had a gram or so of high grade, and I had a huge pile of vaporized weed (which is decarbed already). It starts slowly seems like waves. Then you're fucked. YOu won't die. You might feel like you have. I stretched out on my bed, took a deep breath, and just enjoyed the ride. I crashed at 4 in the afternoon and woke up at midnight still fucked. Smoked a bowl and I was good. It's hard to predict the effect. Since then I haven't been able to get that stoned from an edible. I didn't have scales at the time so I just used what I thought was a good amount. Like an acid trip, don't talk yourself into a bad time. Put on a funny movie, some music. You'll be fine, man. Just breathe.