I joined a year ago today

Discussion in 'General' started by SlimPickins, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Today is my 1 year anniversary of joining the city. I have enjoyed my stay and the majority of blades that run around here. Bout to blaze a bowl to another year on this fine forum.:gc_rocks:

stay up homies

2. hell yeah man. heres to another year

3. Congrats man, My next bowl is dedicated to many more years to come.:wave:

I checked my join date and, Ive got an anniversary coming up as well, I'm nearing my second year here i joined on 1-14-2006.

4. Nice man, hope you stay another year here man! You definitly have some good posts, keep it up.

5. Cheers bro

Thats awesome man, congrats.

F you maaan, you call me a noob cause I smoke seedy, worm filled, brick weed out of a pop can all day ery day. You just jealous. :D

Thanks duke, I dont plan on leavin anytime soon! Hope you're around just as long, I enjoy your posts as well.

6. Same here, I joined 1/2/06, so my 2-year anniversary is tomorrow. Good thing I saw this thread or I never would've checked! :D

Slim: Happy anniversary man! Hopefully we'll see you around for many more years.

7. Gratz man! The 19th will be my 1year anniversary... which is weird because two days earlier I turn 19 :hello:

8. haha i hope your kidding..... i got my fingers crossed that you are :eek::eek::smoke:

9. course mayne, you think I smoke worm filled brick out of a pop can? ***** please

10. Happy anniversary Dude!