I jizzed in my pants

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Keep It Lit, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Ah....to be 15 again.....

• Like Like x 2
  2. No my friend. I'm 40.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow, no links to the amazing korean bikini contest?!

4. type this into google Images: [포토]미스인터콘티넨탈 수영복퍼레이드 참가번호번 25번 하희라

5. Cool man thanks for sharing this viable information.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. As a half Chinese guy... God damn that's weird son @op

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pshh, 4 days

8. #70 Leghunter, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    모델 구민지  - made me cum half a shot glass.jpg
    Well it happened again. This evening I was again browsing the web for pictures of Korean race queen and bikini models. I came (no pun intended) across this beauty who won a recent promotional girl contest. Just look at her body! She must have worked out hard because she beat a lot of younger competitors to the title, now she will be the promo girl for a large oil company in Korea. Anyway, in 30 minutes of staring at this super fit leggy beauty, my cock detonated in my trousers like a bomb rigged by Wesley Snipes in The Demolition Man.

9. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. thumb_187.gif

Has it been a looonnnnng time since you've had any, dude?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good lord...the stuff you come (sorry, poor choice of words) across on GC.

12. She made me cum my pants last Friday.

Attached Files:

13. I jizzed.. In my pants

14. I was I a Cambodian bar earlier this year and had two hot bargirls pashing me and rubbing my cock through my board shorts. I managed to keep from blowing for most of the night, thanks to all the beer I drank. But this one girl was just too hot. She saw the others trying to get me off but was with another customer at the time. Then towards the end of the night I was edging and needed to cum bad, she saw this and came over and like just stuck her whole tongue down my throat and lashed it. Fuck man, I exploded like never before. I was insane, after the first three sploshed I must have pushed her to the floor cos all I remember is moaning loud with every burst coming from my cock. It felt so fucking good, my shorts were totally wet. She held me by the hand and walked me to the bathroom, pulled down my shirts and cleaned me up, sucking my limp dick back to life. After about 10 minutes I was hard like a rock and fucked her against the wall.

15. Lmfao congrats. I don't think that's ever happened to me except the first time I ever got laid.

16. Made me think of spongebob when he ripped his pants. LOL

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Korean race queen Choi Seul Gi 최슬기 made me cum in my pants this evening.