I introduced my friend to the Gravity Bong...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by raven925, Dec 20, 2011.

1. My friend has only smoked twice sense he started, the first time he didnt feel the effects. But the second time he was with people he didnt like. I told him about a week ago that when we somke, he should be ready. He never heard of a G bong before, so i thought id make his next smoke good.

I called him up and said to come over, making sure he brought something to drink. I told him whats up and that may get higher than he usualy does. So i sat him down and explained to him and how it work so he know how to use it. We started to smoke and i gave him first hit sense hes the guest. After i took my rip, i asked him if hes feeling ok. He says he feels it just a bit.

So i load up some more bud and let him take his turn. It was the thickest smoke ever, but after that he was gone. Like falling all over the place, and he couldnt even hold the lighter for his hit, he ended up burning himself and i had to hold the lighter for him.

I think he had a good time:D:wave:

2. fucking noobies...

haha no but seriously thats pretty funny.. your friend was probably flying through the universe.. i love g bongs

3. Wow, smoking a grav bong for my first time would have LITERALLY killed me

4. I only use a gravity bong cause it works so fuckin well