I hope to be a fulltime hippie one day.

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by bigwardof, Dec 11, 2018.

1. I want to be able to "smoke weed", when I want. At the moment, it's been almost 6 years since I've held a job, due to being diagnosed as Bipolar in 2012, when I started smoking weed. I lost my Jeep and haven't been driving basically since then. I like the lifestyle of wizkhalifa smoking rapping, making lots of money. I've heard it's around 3k to move to Oregon. I'm hoping my towns "hemp flower" does the job and makes me creative and happy again. I'll be making more money than my 2012 job at my new one (if I got it). For now though, I just live in my messy bedroom waiting to try "hemp flower" for the first time.

Sent from my SM-J327U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Welcome to GC

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck on the new job and welcome to GC :)

4. Welcome!

Being Bipolar is a mofo.

5. Thank you.

6. Yeah. I hope hemp flower is what I used to use so that I'll have a good time.

7. Since when does being "diagnosed as Bipolar" preclude someone from holding down a job? Isn't that just a general psychological diagnosis for people like you who just can't seem to learn how to properly behave themselves?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. No, it's not. Learn about it using sites like google.com.

9. There is no magic pot of gold (or lifestyle) in Oregon. Everything takes work, effort, etc. As they say, wherever you go...there you are. You really need to first address your bi-polar issue, then you'll be in a better position to tackle life. I highly recommend you spend time with a therapist/psychiatrist so that you can get the help, medication, tools needed to not let it get in the way too much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Name calling doesn't fly here - ICGreen
    No because obviously your a goddamn moron who don't know what a clinical diagnosis is..

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. that was aggressive lol, dude do u have bipolar disorder too. OP You can smoke weed wherever ya are, just more fun here in Oregon I suppose.

11. Dude have already beaten you there, I am a fucking hippie. But I hope you may soon be able to join me. Blessings.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I want to be a hippie and I want to get stoned. Oh wait -- I AM a hippie and I AM stoned. Hey... it worked! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Same here brother, same here. Isn't it a wonderful life?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I can't become a hippy but, good on y'all for achieving it. Hope your really happy and have some great campfires or maybe even a good vanlife. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1