I hope this works (Denver, Co.)

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Aug 3, 2011.

1. So basically this thread is for me. I plan on moving to Denver soon, been looking at apartments and jobs already so its pretty sure I'm going. Only problem is, I need a room mate. I'm a pretty laid back guy, but I've been fucked over quite a few times so there are some requirements:
    *of course you must smoke :smoke:
    * has to have a job
    *we'll split the rent and bills down the middle
    *pets are would be aloud, but to be honest if you don't have an English Bulldog then NO!!!
    *must be willing to party
    *idc what gender you are, but I would like you to be around the age of 18-21
    *NO COCK BLOCKING!!!
    * IF YOUR SKETCHY, then GTFO
    ................................................................................................................................
    If your interested then send me a message, we can talk. Because I'm not going to have some serial killer as a room mate.

2. #2 .AcidTrip., Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    i fit the requirements perfect man the pets are the only problem though.

I had a cat that was deceased lately :(

i couldn't get over her until i got me another cat to add to the family and now i can't let this cat go.

now the problem is are you sure she is going to be safe? my last cat was eaten by one of my pets, i don't think he would do it again but do you have any pets that would cause harm to my cat?

Here is a photo of my last cat barbie.

[​IMG]

3. Shoot me a message man. Maybe we can talk some business.

4. Damn sorry man I'm 19, from KS, and am fucking dying to get out to CO and have a good time. I have no money so I'm stuck here but let me know how it is and I'll see you out there...

5. Sounds pretty demanding.

6. well duh, im not going to potentially live with someone, and share shit if they cant respect me and my stuff, like i said im a pretty chill dude just dont fuck me over

7. Doesn't sound demanding to me, be willing to party, don't cockblock and don't be sketchy. Except I'm 22. Way to make me feel old, man. :cry:

8. lol man i wouldn't really care how old you are, i just dont want a 40 year old roomie, and besides i' m only 18 so im sure you wouldnt want that either