I hope these survive **PLEASE HELP**

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rob313, Oct 23, 2008.

1. These plants are what I had planted for a while outside but since it started gettin really cold I brought them in now they look like hell

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. droop much?

Nice size though. How do you get away with growing those fuckers in detroit? somebody's bound to notice.

3. You should provide a little more information....

Do you even have them under lights?

o/
    Tieme

4. if it was a big temp. change it could have shocked the plant.. like tieme said need some more info to help g :)

5. sounds/looks like shock to me. give em a couple days and they should be alright (hopefully)

6. #6 LongWay2Grow, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    I'd say they're toast. The buckets are not big enough for those size plants for starters. Where's the soil at? I see one must only have less than half a bucket of soil in it! And do I see 2 plants in one bucket??? OMG. Where's your light? If they were planted outdoors how did you dig them up? You HAD to have damaged the roots. The root systems must have been PHENOMENAL on those size plants, you must have dug holes the size of Texas lmao. I don't know, man. I'd chalk these up as a lost and get you some seeds and a set up for indoors and start from scratch. It's a damn shame, too.

7. As longway said...bigger buckets....prolly f'd up the root system. He might be right about it being too late....but don't give up yet.

Get them some good soil from a gardening center, one plant per bucket, keep them watered but not too wet. Stick them under a couple of t12's or better to give them some energy.

If they don't seem to be recovering you can still try to cure them and maybe get something worth baking with out of them...I doubt they will be smoking quality though.

You could try making BHO out of them too.

Best of luck

o/
    Tieme

8. I think they can pull through with proper care.

First thing is first though. Get proper containers and soil.

To me those containers look like they used to contain some nasty chemicals (ie. laundry detergent). How well did you rinse them before you put your plants in? Also, is that just standard outdoor soil? Finally, is there any drainage in those containers you have now?

9. Lol, they prolly had herbicide in them... ;p

o/
    Tieme

10. LOL! Straight up calling him out on everything. HAha but no seriously he's right though. 2 plants in 1 bucket? No soil? or lights? You are f'ed

11. I didn't mean to sound rude, or call him out like that, but he asked for help and I just gave him an honest opinion lol. They obviously were planted at the wrong time anyways or else they would've flowered and been harvested by now. But to the original poster, sorry if I sounded like a jerk...that wasn't my intention, man. Best of luck to you if you hope to revive these. They need a LOT of work, though.

12. I would also like to know what happened to the root system ?

If they do survive they should be savable. Expect a longer then normal grow time since you've hit such a road block!

If they are staying indoors you'll need to come up with a lighting solution. Best to start reading up and researching in the Indoor Grow section!

13. BTW. That is one dirty ass basement. I wouldn't keep my plants in there for too long unless you do some major cleaning.

Definately get some light on them. They won't survive too much longer without it.

Good luck.

14. well I got lights they are back to normal I put them in seperate buckets with top soil the buckets are clean and have hole drilled in the i took that as soon ad i moved them it was getting hott where I had them so I put two in the same bucket because I dont have more but now there good the temp in the basement is 75-78 degrees (furnace is right there) I have a humidifier hooked up so It pretty humid in there they look better thatn they did all summer outside.

15. Got a pic update?

16. That's a big bunch o grass to light indoors. What sort of lamps did you wind up using? Hope you have enough light to make some decent buds. They should be flowering yes?

17. I think that you've damaged the roots... From the size of the main sterms, their roots should have deeper outspread than normal indoor plants...
    If it's a root damage, some of your leaves are gonna fall off and it takes time for the plants to regenerate.

You should now learn to grow indoors. Set time cycles and everything.

And get a bigger pot, for the size of your plants~ even bigger pots

18. If they are/were in flowering you definitely need to maintain 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark (with little or no light leaks) or you could end up with hermies :eek:

19. I am curious how you got those indoors without being noticed. Did you dress them up like children?

20. Or more like basketball players?