i hit someone in my car

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Sep 5, 2007.

1. i was driving home for lunch from work and i see in the on comming traffic lane a car wreck and traffic is stopped. theres a car infront if me and a cop infront of him. the damn cop slams the shit outta his breaks to get to the crash and then the next guy and then me right into the ass end of the gray car! dammit. my cars already scratched and banged up and the guy was mad but said dont worry about it so we left after the pig came over. i had some herb on me too which i promptly smoked. whhooo that a close call.

2. that sucks one time i was walking across the street and this pig is coming down the road that I'm walking across and he literally kept driving until he was 2 feet away from me, the whole time I was just staring at him wondering if he was going to stop. cops are dumb.

3. damn homie your insurance will put you at fault just cause you nailed someone in the ass.

4. nah i told him i have full insurance and he said dont worry a paint chip aint a big deal. i didint blast him, just like 5-10 mph. just sucks that i had some fine herb on my and did that right infront of a cop.

5. Luckily it wasnt your fault. I guess this just goes to show you that ANYTHING can happen on the road, so be careful if you've got some weight with you. I'm not worried about my driving when I'm the road, it's every other dumbass. People are just generally horrible drivers, no matter where you go. And cops are definitely no exception. You just have to be focused and aware of whats going on around you. That sucks though, from what it sounds like there was really no way to avoid the collision.

EDIT: Whats the damage to your car?

6. It was his fault, whenever you rear end someone, its always your fault. Luckily he didnt tear up the other dudes car, or his insurance would be paying for it.

7. That all depends on the state. Not every state is like that. Some states dont even require you to have insurance, although its illegal here in Michigan not to.

8. What depends on the state? He already said he was insured.

9. The part where the rear ender is always at fault. Thats not true for every state. Driving laws vary from state to state.