I helped this guy and girl on the side of the road, and...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Today at around 10:37pm, some fucking strange shit went down. It's a pretty rainy day out there, and it's been raining real hard all day long. To be stuck outside would suck, and as I cut through the plaza's parking lot because its quicker, this man approached my car, well...more like flagging me down like someones dying. so i stop, ask him whats up? and he says he needs a jump start. so im like cool. i have the cables and im stoned as a motherfucker so nothing is bothering me at the moment. Anyway, I juiced up his battery for the ride home. And hes like "Yo man, 'swrong with your eyes?" I'm like "I'm baked buddy!" And I said bye to him and his girlfriend. But he said "Yo I got some piff for ya" I'm thinking naw, I'm definitely gonna get robbed or some shit. He's a pretty big guy, I'm like wtfk? I'm 6'3 and hes about 6'7. But I put my hand in my pocket and pretended like i was gona take out my wallet and ask him "how much?" but he said "dont worry bout it, its on me". WTF?! Fantastic. He opens a bag with maybe half an ounce in there, and hands me 90% of that ziplock bag. My eyes never opened wider. This guy just gave me maybe 12g of weed.

I drove home one happy motherfucking dude. Unfortunately I need some expendable cash because I'm trying not to touch my savings for a couple months so I can move out the crib and put some presidential tint on my Jetta, so I couldnt keep a lot of that weed. I ran a quick sesh to see how dank this stuff really is, because it looks super frosty. And right now I'm flyyyyyyyyyying! :) So I sold 9g of it to my friend for 100 cause that's all I would sell.

Fuck man I want to take a picture so badly, I really do. But my camera is gone, and my samsung wave i ordered from rogers hasnt come yet, so i dont have a cellphone :(

but yeah, thanks free weed guy.

2. arent you like the 2nd or 3rd guy to get free bud for jumpin someones battery shit? i swear i read somethin just like this earlier..

3. Random acts of kindness bring good karma:D

You helped the "Weed Fairy":smoke:

4. NNNOOOIICCE!! That's why i always try to make that extra step to help people. You never know who's gonna help you out back with something as amazing as that. Plus, having karma on your good side is always a plus.

5. haha i dont know? good for those guys though. :D

free piff ftw!

6. nice you got lucky man. good deeds result in good deeds.

7. Im just curious, i dont dought you at ALL.
    But, when you said he handed you 90%
    did he like take a couple nugs for himself then hand it over? And 9g for 100$, good deal..

8. if it was super dank, u coulda gotten a lot more than 100 bucks for 9g
    but good for u and helping.

9. Yeah he took a little bit of nugs out the bag, guess he still wanted to smoke but not that much. or he had just a lot of weed. dont know, either way, he gave me 90% of the bag lol.

10. ahahh imagine if the guy waved down a cop

11. Lucky man, I have yet to find bud in my area. I wish someone had asked me for a jump, haha

12. I would have gotten that dudes number.

13. Haha he was probably a dealer on his way back from a re-up, probably had plenty more at hame.

14. you gotta give yourself more respect for helping the guy out....why would he rob you, he just wants to re-pay your stoned little ass more weed for fixing his car

15. That's why you should ALWAYS carry a set of jump cable in your car...

Good for you OP. You do good stuff, and instant repayment. Hard to come by.

16. Instant karma's gonna get you..

17. flip that shit and go get some more then flip it again. boom, 3x more bud

18. yeah i should have! this shit is bomb, i want more.

19. goddamn dude im carrying jumper cables on me wherever i go