I helped an old lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. Well, I have court tomorrow, and I could use the good karma. On my way home from basketball, I saw an old lady with a walker struggling through the grass to get the the mail.

I went over, got her mail, and brought it to her. I talked to her for about 20 minutes too. She offered me $20, but I declined.

Just the good thing I did today :eek:

2. good stuff man
    now to end world hunger..

3. Haha hmm... I better start cooking now...

4. awesome
    if i would have seen that
    i would have totally picked you up

5. right on. we need more kind people in this world.

6. Haha Thanks. I just hope when I'm old people will help me...

7. I hope when Im old Ill be the old lady in the nursing home pinching the orderlies asses, going streaking scaring the hell outal little kids when I take out my teeth...

8. I hope when im old im like frank from Everybody love Raymond the TV show. and that i always make a million jokes about my wife but still seem to stay married and be a smart ass... (a little bit of a joke and seriousness)

9. That's cool.

This week I was downtown and there was a sad looking guy in a wheelchair. He was struggling to get up the curb ramp from the xwalk, and I gave him a little push. Unexpectedly, he told me off, that he was OK by himself. Sheesh. Does anyone respect a little courtesy anymore.