I haven't been sick in 4 years.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toasterica, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Since I started smoking. Well a year ago I had a cough which lasted throughout the day. But I haven't even had a headache since 2008. I keep myself clean, sure, but I also eat random food off the ground every so often.

Maybe I really am sick and just don't feel anything because it's being suppressed? For all I know I could have a tumor or cancer. But I feel fine all the time.

Anyone else experience a lack of sickness? Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I've been around sick people and done plenty of unhealthy things over the years.

Could it be that I'm not feeling pain or sickness for this time but it will come around to hit me all at once?

2. well consider yourself lucky but dont think that you will never get sick because it could quite possible happen i havent been sick in like a year but now ive got this awful head cold feels similar to the flu it sucks it even ruined my smoke sesh the other day it was only half a j but still having the cold made me feel miserable.

3. I knew you were lying when you said 2008....i don't even remember what i had for lunch yesterday and i have the same thing everyday.

4. I've never seen my dad cOugh sniffle once.

He guzzled a gallon of OJ daily, plus massive amounts of kimchi.

5. You have a strong immune system. I have one too. Eating random stuff off the ground isn't bad either don't worry your goood

6. havnt had anything more than a cold in 5 years. i grew up in a time where people were actually exposed to germs, so my immune system is pretty awesome.

7. the older you get the less sick you get bc your body has built a strong immune system like a country developing its army over time

8. Yeah i have a really good immune system too. Hadnt been sick in a few years, up until about a month ago when i got the flu. I used to kiss my ex when she had a cold and i wouldnt get sick, so i guess were just lucky :cool:

9. [​IMG]

Watch out for the cookie...

It can ruin a sickness free streak in a second...

10. Same here! I haven't been like seriously sick for a long ass time. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I always used to get strept throat like 4 times a month and once I got my tonsils taken out in 8th grade I rarely got sick anymore. Maybe my immune system builded up or something idk

11. I'm a wolf biter, not your average "bite your nail" kind of guy. I take it to quite an extreme, honestly never seen anything like it. Due to this condition I believe to have built a very strong immune system. I've been sick like 3 times in my life, once for urinary infection and another for chicken pox. Knawing on the pads of your hands is very unsanitary IMO. Yet, it allows me to feel comfortable touching/doing about anything without fear of being ill in the near future. Pretty sweet if you ask me, i'll eat something off the floor past the 10 second mark wtf is wrong with people I get hungry. :cool:

12. Bullshit u don't smoke enough to remeber that far back lol I bet u had a throat from smoke or.a lil peice of weed in ur throat when u hit that joint fuking hate that:/ but something lol

13. Yeah ever since I started smoking bud, I rarely get sick I guess it has strengthened my immune system for the better. That's good cause it blows having the Flu and its evil cousin symptoms such as sore throat, excessive running nose, etc.

14. [​IMG]

15. I heard trolls eat random stuff off the ground.

Are you Korean? Jw cause I am, and kimchi is awesome.

16. am i the only one that was like WTF SON when he casually stated how he ate things off the floor lmfao WTF?

17. I know what you mean, I havent been ill for ages, i get the occasional headache, but i put that down to needing glasses that i never wear.

In the last year and half ive had one cold which lasted 24hours

18. Jinxed, enjoy that flu :D

I don't remember the last time i was sick, not counting the result of drinking too much...it's probably been 5 years or so

19. Do you work outdooors? I work outside and havn't had a cold in about 3 or 4 years either since I got out of school and started that job.

Breathing in all that fresh air all day does a lot of good for your body

20. I'm an avid walker/adventurer and i havent been sick in 3+ years. and last one was symptoms for about 24hours..

it sucks when you're really sick and your smoking raw plant matter lol.