Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have yet to get stoned from a sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SativaDontAffectMe, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Anyone know why? I've been smoking for a couple of months now and I usually smoke Indicas because the couple of times I've smoked sativas i've only felt a slight head buzz, but with indicas I'm couchlocked after a single joint

2. You need to smoke a quality sativa like Super Lemon Haze.  Try haze or skunk based strains.  If it's grown properly it will put you in another dimension. :hippie:

3. #3 Deleted member 194034, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    indicas get you stoned while sativas get you high. Also their are very few pure sativa varietys around anymore. The strains suggested above are hydrids not pure sativas although they may have some sativa effect. a pure sativa make you feel energetic and excited and colors get brighter. while pure indicas typically will make you have relaxed, hungry, stoned-couch lock body feel.

4. Switch to a healthier diet for a few months/yrs if you know you don't eat healthy.