I Have White Hairs!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Toke"N"Chill, May 22, 2006.

1. :hello: It's day 6 of my 12/12 flowering on my first grow and I see white hairs on two of my three plants! My biggest plant has a number of them. It is my tallest and bushiest plant so I was afraid it was going to be a male, but IT's NOT! The third plant shows signs of being a male, but I will let it go for a few more days until I am sure. If I get seeds from my two FEMALES I will be more than happy with that. I just don't want to throw out a potential male until I am sure it's a male. Sorry to waste your time, but I just had to tell someone...:D The link below is the last picture I took of my plants before I started the flowering/budding cycle....

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8076/0519b2pn.jpg

:hello:

2. wow that pic is before flowering?? (of course i dont see buds) how big is the plant and how long has it been growing?

3. The plants have been growing between five and six weeks respectively. I did not keep track of the actual day(s) I started them. All three were planted within a few days of each other. The tallest one is approx 18 inches and the other two are a few inches shorter. I'm growing them in my basement under a dual 400W MH/HPS hood. The soil is miracle grow potting soil.

4. [quote name='Toke"N"Chill']The plants have been growing between five and six weeks respectively. I did not keep track of the actual day(s) I started them. All three were planted within a few days of each other. The tallest one is approx 18 inches and the other two are a few inches shorter. I'm growing them in my basement under a dual 400W MH/HPS hood. The soil is miracle grow potting soil.[/quote]wow it looks good (to me) my clone is probly as old as your plant and i only have about 10 leafs on it...it's about 10-11 inches tall im tryin to hold off on flowering till it's a lil bigger (i only have 1 clone so im tryin to get a good size yield) your plant looks nice and full

5. I give most of the credit for my success (so far) to the lights. The seeds were "bag seed" I had and I am pretty sure the two females I have identified so far are indica strain which are known for being very bushy and fairly easy to grow form what I have read and experienced so far. I think my basement being nice and cool probably has helped out a lot as well. Hopefully the budding will go nicely. I am moving at the end of July so I don't have a lot of time left. I hope that will be enough time to get them mature I will have to harvest them by then whether they are ready or not.