Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have trouble rolling j's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazaSal, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Hello everyone
    since 2 years i've been smoking pot everyday with a pipe , but now i wanna smoke joints/spliff so i bought rolling papers& tips
    now when i put the weed in to my papers , every tutorial says that you need to roll the joint , kind of " massage " the pot but i just can't seem to do that
    can anyone help me ? should i buy a roller machine ? or should i just continue to do it with a pipe
    sorry for bad english
    thanks in advance !

2. I'd stick to the pipe. I've tried rolling too, even got one of those little rollers cheap at the smoke shop, still can't get it to work right. There are some great videos on youtube tho if you want to go that route.

3. 1. Put ingredients in paper.
    2. Put tip at desired side u wish to have as the side u want hit it from.
    3. hold thumbs on bottom of paper, and index fingers on the opposite side of ur chest, usually the side the rolling paper the gum stuff is on.
    4. Kind of roll the weed into a straight long cylinder inside the paper. Ur thumbs should be like inchin up and down to roll it. When uve "massaged" It and Its got the weef log in the paper then...
    4. Push side with no gum up and over the log and tuck it, from one side to the other.
    5. Lick the gum, and roll the tucked log up into the gum.
    6. Enjoy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

4. YouTube.com there are hundreds of videos there and they help way more than reading how at least for me. Here is one of the better links.