Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have to take a UA today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AZtokah98, Jan 12, 2010.

1. and I just smoked a blunt last night. luckily this is just to get the base #.

Sad part is I was put on probation a week ago, and do you think I will be able to say the THC in my piss is from before probation? Anyways to make my numbers go down a little in the next 12 hrs?

2. Sorry dude you might be in some trouble, you can try some products from a headshop or something but that is about it. A cop isn't likely to believe your story and if he does your lucky, but why the hell would you smoke a blunt last night if you know you have a test today? No offense buddy but what the hell were you thinking? If you get in trouble for it you were kind of asking for it in my opinion. With that being said, best of luck man and I hope you do get out of it and take this as a learning experience, it isn't crack, just stay off it during your probation, consider it kind of a mandatory t-break lol.

3. this ^^

4. well no it was like this..the judge told me im on unsupervised probation. ie no PO, and no random UAs.

yesterday I went to my scheduled drug/alcohol screening thing. (this is like 2-3 weeks after my court) Well that guy put me on random UAs done by the state for 3 months. I smoked a blunt before I knew I was going to be tested. I think it's a base# right now though. we'll see