Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have to take a drug test Tuesday 9/17

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sandfox88, Sep 14, 2013.

1. So I've been smoking continually at least a gram and a half or more a day lol plus ear wax and shatter for the better part of 3 months plus change. I have a drug test for a new job on Tuesday. Im pretty skinny with a fairly high metabolism. I weigh about 155 and I'm 6'2 i can get someone else to give me their urine but I'm wondering if there's any hope for me beside that lol. I'm taking the test for Xerox in Colo. Spgs.

2. Yea you're small and I assume you don't have much body fat I've seen my skinny friends be good in 3 days. People are differnt but drink A LOT of water. Exercise and on the day of the test seriously drink like a gallon before piss About 4 times before you go. Also take the b12 or whatever it is to give color to it. I'm no expert on the subject but I do Know its possible. It's a gamble

3. I'd say just go for the fake/someone else's piss. Good luck man.

4. Creatine, b12 and shit load of water before test and use midstream. Also make sure you pee at least 4 times before going.

Good luck.

7. Someone else's piss

8. Let us know if you pass or not. I'm curious and putting my money on fail.

9. Negative people...

10. Yiu use your own piss?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app