i have to admit

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by dantheman52, Oct 20, 2010.

1. is anyone else deathly afraid of spiders/other fast moving insects? praying mantis actually top my list but luckily i dont have to deal with them alot. theres a youtube video of a pretty cute chick eating a live praying mantis..i have to give her MAD respect. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9VvN7pcNo]YouTube - Sexy girl eating insect[/ame]

2. im deathly afraid of chicks eating bugs.

3. I dont give her mad respect. For a start, it's senseless to be afraid of them, senseless to kill them, and I think praying mantii are awesome!

4. I just hate spiders period

5. it really is dumb for me to be afraid of bugs, but i sure as hell am afraid of them

6. How can you not like praying mantii(sp?)? They're definitely among the top 3 coolest bugs everrrrrr

[​IMG]

7. I actually just bumped into the biggest praying mantis i ever saw today. I kicked it up walking through some tall grass [​IMG] must have been 5-6 inches atleast. very very cool.

but I'm with you on the fast moving bug issue. if a bug is just chilling there ill go look at it because some insects have some super sweet designs on them. But if that thing starts booking it, its either dead or im the fuck outa there:cool:

8. praying mantii are badass. they have necks an shit i dig them

9. Spiders are the fucking bomb. I mean, I don't like touching them, but anything that can make an enormously intricate web without having a proper nervous system, brain or consciousness is a miracle of nature and should be celebrated

Centipedes, however, are bastards. I bailed at the skate park once and fell directly onto one, which bit me on the neck. As if this wasn't unlucky enough, it wasn't just a little bite either - almost immediately I had a big fucking red welt bulging outta my neck that throbbed like the devil and made me vomit every hour or so for a day afterwards. To summate, fuck centipedes, millipedes are far more likeable characters :D

10. yea dont get me wrong spiders and praying mantis are bad ass, they just freak me the fuck out.

11. this and any bug that, after sex the male loses their head, I can't be a fan of.

12. What did that praying mantis do to her? :p

Big spiders I don't really like, normal house spiders I don't mind. Praying Manti (that's the plural?) are fucking cool as shit. A ton of 'em spawn in our house's garden over the summer it's crazy to see them everywhere. The cats outside beat the shit out of/kill them every chance they get though, it really pisses me off. I once booted a cat for doing that shit.